Information About Xiaolin - Edgware tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Xiaolin:
Hi, My name is Xiaolin, from China. I have been tutoring since 2010 in London and I also was a music teacher in China for 3 years, so I have had more than 8 years of teaching experiences in total. I really proud of working as a teacher, I like to be a private tutor as well. Until now I have been taught mandarin for twenty two children and eight adults for private tutor, from beginner to advanced level. I love all of my students and they all like me. Therefore I have been worked in a Mandarin school as a year 2 chinese teacher more than two years. There are certain few certificates was awarded, for example, Mandarin spoken Level One, Education Theory, Education Psychology. And I have CRB check as well. If you are interested in Chinese culture and want to find a responsible and patient teacher to guide your learning, please contact with me without the least hesitation.
1. From Sep 2014 until now: Sinclair House School as a Music and Mandarin teacher. Responsibility includes : teaching students singing chinese song, music rhythm with musical instruments and teaching speaking Mandarin as well.
2. From Dec 2012 until now: Chinese learning centre as a private tutor and Chinese teacher. Responsibility includes: teaching students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
3. From sep 2012 until July 2013: Katherine & King's College of London as a Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing. (worked in every Monday evening)
4. From Sep 2011 Until now: London Mandarin School as a year 2 Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them speaking, listening and self-confidence.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
5. From Dec 2010 to July 2011: London Mandarin School as a teaching assistant, responsibilities includes: help raise educational standards in the classroom, getting things ready for lessons, to sometimes working with individual children. (I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
6. From May 2010 Until now: Private Mandarin tutor, Responsibilities includes: teach students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
7. Beiling of Primary School in Zhuhai of China as a music teacher in 2005 year to 2008, Responsibilities includes: Music Course of instruction, Teaching students to read musical notation, singing, dancing.
I was named the outstanding Chinese teachers in UK Association for the Promotion of Chinese Education 2014
I can play piano, so sometimes i like teaching them Chinese song in my lesson. and I also teach them Chinese traditional culture as " paper-cut" which is improve my lesson more interesting.
My aim is to get the kids happy and like learning Mandarin language!
My lessons depend on the individual needs of the students whether it is for preparation for an exam,for tourists ,for business travellers or for those wanting to learn for their pleasure.
My tutoring covers pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Nanchang University (2007) - Muisc Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|