I tutor my daughter for Maths and have taught her all topics for GCSE examination within 30 hours when she was year 6. She is year 8 in a grammar school and has finished over 20 GCSE papers.
- she scored 57/60 in Math 11+ test CSSE 2017
- Certificate of Merit in Junior Math. Olympiad 2018
I am a professional trainer for Math. examination, 11+, GCSE and GCE AL. I am confident to teach your child for achieving 90% or above. My lesson focuses on examination and based on past papers so your child can build up confidence and improve techniques in the examination. I aim to optimize their performance in the examination and help high ability student to get 9 or 100%.
With my collection of hundreds of past papers of GCE, GCSE, and 11+, I am enthusiastic to improve children's performance in Maths. exam. Also, I am experienced mentor for Physic, Computing and Engineering too.
I have over 10 years experience in Math. and Physics tutorial. I worked as an IT professional in the University over 20 years.
My approach is to focus on preparing examination directly.
I am keen to enhance pupils skill to
- understand questions and capture necessary information
- work out the answer in a faster and more accurate way
- present solution clearly and effectively
- avoid careless mistake and optimize their performance
I am expert to
- identify student weakness
- tailor make questions to address their weakness.
- explain the topic step by step, sympathetic and patient
- motivate pupil to enjoy Mathematics
|Languages||English (British), Cantonese|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Hong Kong||1990||Bachelors||BSc. (Engineering)|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|