I am a QTS Mathematics and economics specialist, with degree in maths and Master in Finance and banking. Though my initial goal had to do with the banking industry, I preferred tutoring and changing the lives of my students.
80% of my new students are introduced by my past students.
I have written university level books on Analysis and Mathematics Competitions.
I prefer challenging, searching students who seek the essence behind the strict mathematical formalism,but certainly I can help anyone armed with a will to learn.
More than 30000 hours of experience, with degree in Maths and Master in Finance. I teach Mathematics and Economics at every level, high school to university students
My approach to teaching is fresh, based on pure logic. I follow the Socratic method, where the students discover the principles and conclusions that already exist in their mind.
The results are great and I have seen maths-averse students to turn into math lovers and exam winners. These methods are going to be incorporated into an educational technology startup shortly.
Below there are some practical rules regarding my tuition. Please read carefully:
1. I do not solve exercises or projects and send them to the tutee without tutoring involved. I consider this to be not only illegal, but also unethical, demotivating and unfair to other students.
2. There is a maximum number of students that I can take. For that reason, I would like to know from the start how many hours you will need when we approach the exam period.
3. If a student introduces me to another student, he will have a special price.
4. The homework is based on exam papers and at times becomes very demanding, especially close to the exams.The student must always do his homework. In case he doesn't for two consecutive sessions, the lesson is terminated.
5. If the student is going to stop the lessons during term breaks, he must inform me beforehand.
|Languages||Greek, English (British), Italian|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Piraeus||2008||Masters||Economics and Finance|
|National and capodistrean university of Greece||1985||Bachelors||mathematics|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|