I have studied Engineering at University of Oxford as well as at University of Birmingham. As well as studying at Oxford, I have also assisted students achieve a place at University of Oxford.
I am a founder and senior tutor at my own private tutoring company. I have over 7+ years of experience in the tutoring sector, working at school, working as a strategy consultant for global firms, working internationally (China) and working with a range of students.
I also dedicate time as a Youthclub Lead working with children from the community to enhance and improve their social skills.
I am open-minded, taking on board new suggestions and methods, always putting the student first.
• Founder and tutor of a Birmingham based private Tuition Institute
• 7+ years of tutoring experience
• Private tuition to students of various age groups. (KS2, 11+, GCSE, A-Level, Adults)
• Previous experience as class room assistant working with primary school children.
• Consultant for prospective University students. (Advice and help on Oxford/Cambridge applications including interviews.)
• Excellent success rates.
• Tutoring strategy is devised directly from Oxford and Cambridge University tutorial and supervision sessions. [Don’t know what these are? Ask me]
• I prefer to interview the student and parent so the task and effort can be gauged early on as well competency of child in various areas.
• A full tuition plan will then be documented for student and parent to see.
• Provide advice outside of subject regarding study skills, academic applications etc.
What can me and my institute provide which NO other tutor does?
- Links to career relevant academics in Oxford, Cambridge and other top universities
- Look at the student's underlying ability and their predicted result using artificial intelligence, so the student can work confidently on the right things at the right time.
- Analysis of study techniques based of leading academics in Oxford and Cambridge.
- Extensive bank of resources
- Mock examinations
- Summer schools
• Introductory lesson free
Homeschooling program rate [For potential Oxford and Cambridge applicants only]: Ask for quote
Residential tutoring rate [For potential Oxford and Cambridge applicants only]: Ask for quote
|Languages||English (British), Arabic, Hindi, Urdu|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|University Of Birmingham||2015||Bachelors||Electrical and Energy Engineering|
|Joseph Chamberlain College||2011||College||Chemistry (A)|
|Joseph Chamberlain College||2011||College||Physics (A)|
|Joseph Chamberlain College||2010||College||Maths (A*)|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|