Information About Ugonma - Maidstone tutor - (1 review)
This is how 4 referees rated Ugonma:
I am a trained and experienced 11 - 18 Teacher of Mathematics. I am dedicated, inspirational, hard-working and resourceful teacher who wants to provide tutoring services in Maths from keystage 3 to keystage 5. I am result-oriented.
I have more than 10 years teaching experience.
• I have strong subject knowledge and teaching skills that equip me to confidently teach Mathematics up to A ‘levels.
• I update myself with the current educational developments within Mathematics.
• I am passionate about transferring knowledge and skills and to relate them to everyday life as much as possible.
First, I get the student (tutee) to do a set of past exam papers depending on which exam board he/she is going to take.
Then I mark them, do a gap analysis to identify which topics are red (needs to be taught), Amber (need more clarification) and green (well understood).
At intervals, the student (tutee) will do another set of exam papers to show his/her progress.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- General Teaching Council, England (2005) - Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (✔ On File)
- University of Chichester, Chichester (2005) - PGCE Secondary and post 16 Mathematics Education (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Imo-State. Nigeria (1996) - B.Eng Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|