Information About Tadeusz - Nottingham tutor - (1 review)
This is how 3 referees rated Tadeusz:
I have a native speaker knowledge of Spanish having lived in Argentina for 20 years and in Colombia for 2. My wife is Colombian and my children were born in Latin America.
1. New College Nottingham, College of Further Education (French, Spanish, Italian, EFL, ESOL, IELTS, Skills for Life, Family Learning, involved in organising social programme for students), 2006 – 2016
2. Central College Nottingham, (ESOL, EFL, GCSE English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and German; History - Access to Higher Education), 2007 – present
3. West Nottinghamshire College (ESOL), 2008
4. University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate, 2005 - present (ESOL examiner).
5. Nottingham City, Nottinghamshire Education Authorities and various agencies (relief teaching: Modern languages, Social Studies, Humanities), regular intervals from1989
6. British Council, Bogota, Colombia, 2003-5, (General English, Adults and Young Learners).
7. International House World Organisation, BKC-International House, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2002–3, (General and Business English. Adults and Young Learners).
8. Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman, 2000-2, (lecturer, English for Academic Purposes, General, Business, Technical and Scientific English).
9. King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Hail Community College, Hail, Saudi Arabia, 1998-2000, (lecturer, Coordinator for Pronunciation and Listening Skills, English for Academic Purposes, General, Technical and Scientific English).
10. Sherwood Language Consultancy, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1990-6, (owner of private language practice: General English, ESP, EAP, consultant for Organisation of American States, Argentine Nuclear Energy Commission, universities and colleges of education, businesses, publishers, national media, “immersion projects”, translating, interpreting, “voice overs”, French, Spanish and Polish lessons).
11. St. Andrew’s Scots School, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1980-9 (primary and secondary sections, English Language, English Literature and French to G.C.E. “O” and “AS” level, the International G.C.S.E. and the International Baccalaureate; extra-curricular activities: Natural History Club, Soccer Club, Debating Society and School Magazine).
12. St. John’s School, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1978-80 (primary and secondary sections, English Language and Literature to G.C.E. “O” and “A” level, General Studies, reorganised the English syllabus, extra-curricular activities: Film Club and Soccer Club).
13. St. Alban’s College, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1977-8 (primary and secondary sections, English Language and Literature to “O” level, Assistant Physical Education teacher).
14. William Penn Comprehensive School, London, 1974-7 (French; extra-curricular activity: Soccer).
Each student has different needs and interests which must be catered for. I tailor my courses to meet the demands of examinations, business and professional requirements as well as informal sessions for people wishing to practise a particular language.
Additional Languages: Arabic, German, Italian, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Ukrainian
Availability: Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Linguists, London (1998) - Spanish Diploma (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Leeds (1997) - Phonetics and Linguistics (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Institute of Education, University of London (1997) - Postygraduate Certificate of Education (QTS) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne (1973) - French and Social Sciences (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|