Information About Solenne - Catterick Garrison tutor - (7 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Solenne:
Solenne offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Hello, my name is Solenne. I am a French native speaker and I have been living in the UK since 2013.
Holder of a Master’s degree (universities of Paris La Sorbonne and René Descartes), my education also includes the DAEFLE of the Alliance Française de Paris (Teaching French as a Foreign Language Advanced Diploma) awarded with honors in 2014.
I offer tailor-made French courses as a reliable, qualified and patient tutor to students of different ages, levels and nationalities.
Whether you are:
- a student taking GCSE or A-levels in French and need confidence for your exam,
- a professional willing to have a proper conversation with your French colleagues or clients,
- or just an adult learner with a passion for languages and wishing to brush up your French,
I will pay close attention to what you are looking for and how I will help you to achieve your language goals.
I have an updated French Police Check and DBS Check.
There are times when advance notification is not possible and I am willing to adapt myself as much as possible to students who face circumstances beyond their control.
However, I require a minimum cancellation period prior to a lesson.
- If I am not notified (by phone or by email) of a cancellation 48 hours prior to the session, I will fully charge the amount of the session.
- In case my student(s) and I can find another convenient time slot within the week, the lesson will be postponed and will not be charged.
If you contact me prior to this window, thank you for your courtesy!
This is my fourth year as a French as a Second/Foreign Language (FLE) full-time Tutor. I feel equally comfortable with beginners, intermediate or advanced learners. I am also a French language Instructor and Assessor for the british Ministry of Defence (MoD) and a Tutor for the National Crime **Contact Detail Removed** (NCA).
Tutoring is not just guiding students through their learning but also giving them confidence and enabling them to experience lessons in a relaxed, friendly and yet result-oriented way.
That is why I tailor my lessons to the students` needs and pace (one-to-one or small group tutoring on request), in order to teach French language effectively as well as to raise awareness to the French culture.
My approach is action-oriented, based on the ability of students to communicate (speak / listen / read / write) in authentic situations, according to the Common European Framework of references for Languages (CEFR).
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), German
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Alliance Française de Paris IDF (2014) - DAEFLE (Teaching French as a Foreign Language Advanced Diploma) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Université Paris René Descartes (2005) - MASTER 2 in Publishing and Written Communication (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Texas at Austin (USA) (2001) - Exchange Program with La Sorbonne (Other) (✔ On File)
- Université Paris La Sorbonne (2001) - MASTER 1 in Institutional Communication (Masters) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||7|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|