Information About Shwetal - Basingstoke tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Shwetal:
English (Foreign Language)
I have done Dual Degree programme in Mathematics & Statistics followed by Masters in Engineering Management. I have also done a certificate course in River & Coastal Engineering & a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
In addition to this, I have attended lots of day courses & certificate courses to keep my knowledge of the subjects quite fresh.
I used to be an Associate Member of IMA (Institute of Mathematics & its Applications) and a Student Member of RSS (Royal Statistical Society).
I am a Full Time Personal Tutor now since April 2016 after l left my day job in the Dept of Business Management at Hampshire County Council. I have worked for private, government and semi-government organisations within the functions of Management and Data Analysis.
* 15 years of one-to-one customised tutoring experience
* Dual Degree in Mathematics and Statistics
* I have taught students with different abilities and different backgrounds
* Previously taught at Angel College, Central London
* Very experienced helping Resit students for A-levels for different boards
* I regularly teach Mathematics , Statistics and Business Studies at all levels from GCSEs & above
* I have worked with **Contact Detail Removed** and **Contact Detail Removed** in the past before coming to First Tutors.
To me, Tutoring is an Art as well as a Science as it is the way of helping others with delicacy and dedication, turning the subject matters into such a form that even a layman can understand. Every opportunity in tutoring is a journey for both, a Tutor & a Tutee, that provides the both with an upward learning curve.
I am very flexible and approachable by nature and I do have different methods of explaining the same topic differently at different levels. I never get annoyed / irritated for any questions or queries.
There is an additional charge if the outcall distance is more than 10 miles from Basingstoke and this is purely to cover the Time and Fuel that this extra travelling takes.
Following is the summary of the Travel Cost that I charge in addition to my standard hourly rate.
For the distance between 10 to 15 miles, I do charge £6 extra in total per session.
For the distance between 15 to 20 miles, I do charge £8 extra in total per session.
For the distance between 20 to 25 miles, I do charge £10 extra in total per session.
For any distance more than 10 miles, each session will be of 2 hours minimum.
If there is a Parking Charge to pay then this gets added to the Bill for each lesson.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Hindi, Polish, Sanskrit
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Greenwich (2003) - MSc (Engineering Management) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Sardar Patel University (2000) - PGDCA (Computer Applications) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Sardar Patel University (1997) - BSc (Statistics) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Sardar Patel University (1996) - BSc (Mathematics) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
I would recommend anyone to have him as your tutor since he will really help you know how to do the questions and explain very well if you don't understand any of the questions.
I am very pleased that Salin enjoyed my Tutoring & found it very beneficial towards her learning & understanding of the course that I taught her.
I wish her all the best for her future endeavours.