Information About Sara - Lightwater tutor - (12 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Sara:
Sara offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
Health / Social Care
I am a medical graduate with expertise in Cancer Pathology Research from Newcastle University and passion for teaching which was discovered during my medical education. Since 2012 and parallel with my studies, I have conducted teachings/lecturings within science, biomedical and medical subjects.
I am available for the teaching of the following subjects (both at GCSE, college and university level):
• Biology (GCSE/SAT/AS/A2 Level) & Molecular
• Chemistry (GCSE/SAT/AS Level) (NB! I DO NOT
OFFER A2 Level)
• Clinical Biochemistry
Should you have any question(s), please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
I have taught science, bio-medical and medical subjects both in Norway (both in Norwegian and English), in the U.S. as well as the UK.
Regarding the US, I have teaching experience about SAT (Chemistry and Biology) as well as clinical biology/biochemistry at Hunter College in which the students rated me as one of their favourite lecturers **Removed By Admin**
I have been teaching the following subjects both in Norwegian and English:
• Biology/Molecular biology (GCSE/SAT/AS/A2 Level)
• Chemistry (GSCE/SAT/AS Level)
• Clinical Biochemistry
Relevant tutoring details will be as following:
1. The stated prices apply for the first 60 minutes Online
sessions (it includes the introductory discount for the
first hour). Each consecutive Online session costs £3
extra (all subjects).
2. Tutoring is available both weekdays (evenings) as well
as weekends, both Saturdays and Sundays (upon prior
3. One-to-One sessions are also available both on the weekdays and weekends (up to 3 miles from Camberley is free of charge) and at a public place.
NB! There £5- £10 transportation fee for any 1-to-1 session over than 3 miles distance from Camberley.
4. Regarding university level, help with the project/exam is also available. However, the price varies; depending on the level, the depth, preparation time and the length of it!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2016) - Translational Medicine Research at NHS (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Freeman Hospital/Newcastle upon Tyne (2016) - Good Clinical Practice (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2016) - Teaching Experience (Other) (✔ On File)
- CMU/IL. (2015) - Doctor of Medicine (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||12|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
Many many thanks for all :)
Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback. Knowling that you have found our sessions helpful and enjoyed my teaching approach means a lot to me. I also need to thank YOU for being so enthusiastic in all our sessions (both Biology and Chemistry)!
I wish you all the best in your upcoming exams and future studies.
I am glad to be able to help. I am very appreciative of your feedback and looking forward to studying and working together. Kind regards. Sara
It was my pleasure to help Jasmine with the materials. I wish her all the best in her studies because she deserves the best. Best wishes. Sara
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our first session.
I am looking forward to helping you further with your medical research journey :)
Best wishes. Sara
I am happy to be able to help and glad to hear about your experience. It was my pleasure. Should you have any question, you can always contact me.
I'm sending you my best wishes for your future academic achievements :)
You're welcome. It has been my pleasure to teach you, and you are welcome to contact me at anytime you need my help :)
It was my pleasure and I am very pleased to hear about your experience from our teaching sessions.
I am sure you will do very well in all your exams because I found you very determined, organised and passionate for becoming a good doctor :)
Wishing you all the best & should you have any question, please do not hesitate contacting me again :)
Thank you for your kind feedback. It was my pleasure to help and guide you. Please keep working hard and never forget to understand why things happen, by this way you learn things both for the exam and also for the life :)
Wishing you best of luck and lots of success :)