Hi, I'm Rami: a patient and understanding tutor. I have over 3,000 hours of experience teaching mathematics. I'm a mathematics graduate from The University of Warwick. I scored 95% in mathematics at A-Level and GCSE.
- Previous experience in the actuarial field
- Graduated from The University of Warwick, Mathematics, 2:1 (BSc Hons)
Achieved the maximum four A grades at A-Level (before introduction of A* grades)
- Full marks in C1, C2, C3 and C4 in A-Level Mathematics (under the old specification)
⚠️There are a small number of weekday slots remaining: with more available slots in weekday mornings and afternoons.⚠️
In your enquiry, please state all available slots between 9am-9pm Monday-Sunday.
Most A-Level students prefer morning and afternoon weekday slots. This can easily be done since most A-Level students select three subjects and they often have plenty of free slots during these hours.
The benefits to morning and afternoon weekday slots are:
- the additional flexibility I can provide
- students often have higher energy levels during these hours, therefore they can retain more information from the lessons.
I currently teach mathematics to students of one of the world's leading professional football clubs.
Four years of full-time experience in tutoring A-Level, GCSE and KS3 students.
Tutored part-time between August 2010-February 2011 and March 2012-June 2013.
I have taught mathematics classes for one of the world's leading educational institutions to a group of students from Switzerland.
BENEFITS OF TUITION WITH ME
- no fixed term contract/commitment
- a unique pro-rata online service for students who wish to contact me any time 9am-10pm, 7 days per week, about any questions they have!
- I provide extreme flexibility: lessons offered between 9am-9pm, 7 days per week (during exam season, I have even worked outside these hours!)
- DBS checked (February 2018)
- in-depth feedback forms for parents/guardians are provided every 4-6 weeks.
- tailored homeworks set based on what students' weaknesses are, what they have covered in class and their current schedule.
MY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- very understanding of individual student abilities and circumstances
- transparent communication between me and tutees
- I am easy to relate to, friendly, patient and professional
I maintain detailed and colour-coded spreadsheets to track student progress. These in-depth spreadsheets are able to track:
- what the student have covered in class
- the weaknesses a student has
- how often a given weakness has occurred
- when the issue was resolved
Using such a method gives me an in-depth knowledge as to how to tailor very precisely to meet the needs of the student.
My teaching style can then be adapted to these spreadsheets, the student's ability, their examination timetable, learning style, current knowledge, as well as other factors.
Based on the student's circumstances, the three most common ways I teach are the following:
I expect the student to complete a question that is similar to the example I gave.
In the event that a student needs to work on a few areas I will often immediately test them on examination style questions on that topic. In the event that there are issues, the first teaching technique described above will then often be used.
In the event that a student feels they have few weaknesses, we will immediately proceed to examination style papers. This is of great benefit to students because it can quickly highlight weaknesses, which can therefore be resolved quickly using the techniques previously described.
In the event that there are minimal/no weaknesses, my tailored way of completing papers can allow students to complete papers within 15 minutes!
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|The University of Warwick||2010||Bachelors||Mathematics|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|