Information About Nooreen - Brent tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Nooreen:
English (Foreign Language)
A graduate of Astrophysics with a master's in Space Science, I am passionate about maths and the sciences (particularly physics) - the core subjects that allow us to discover and define the world around us.
I shall be available from 8th October 2018 onwards.
I was a high achiever at school and my patient and generous nature always led me to assisting others with their work. (The first memory I have of this is from the age of five!) My approach was to ask logical questions to help my classmates find their way towards the correct methods and solutions. I felt it would not be fair on me to just give them the answers!
More recently, I decided to begin utilising my skills in the realm of private tuition. Since then, I have garnered over 400 hours of experience, teaching:
- Physics (Undergraduate, A Level, GCSE)
- Mathematics (A Level, GCSE, Key Stage 3)
- English (IELTS, Key Stage 3)
- Science (Key Stage 3)
My work starts well before and continues long after each lesson. Upon discussion with each tutee and assessment of their current level of attainment, I create a plan customised to their individual needs.
In my own time, I prepare outlines for the material to be covered during the upcoming session. Lessons consist of teaching new concepts, working through examples and going over homework questions (either set by me or by any other educational establishment) the student has found problematic. If convenient to the student’s schedule, I set homework after each session and mark it in my own time. There is ongoing evaluation of the tutee's progress and plans are constantly updated to reflect this.
I believe everyone, with some guidance and encouragement, has the potential to achieve their academic aspirations.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Bengali
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College London (2008) - MSc Space Science (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University College London (2006) - BSc (Hons) Astrophysics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- St Paul's Girls' School (2003) - A Level: Physics (A), Mathematics (A), Chemistry (B). AS Level: German (A). (School) (✘ Not On File)
- The Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls (2001) - 10 GCSEs: six A*'s (Dual Award Science, Mathematics, French, German, Religious Studies), two A's (English Language, English Literature), one B (Geography), one C (Design Technology: Resistant Materials) (School) (✘ Not On File)