This is how 2 referees rated Mohamed:
Mohamed offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
*WILL HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD A VERY STRONG FOUNDATION IN ARABIC*
I am Egyptian, born in Saudi and live in London. I have been teaching for approximately 6 years, and I am currently the director of Al-Awwal Tuition for the teaching of Quran and Arabic.
I have a degree in Engineering from a British university, and I like Arabic, Maths and Science. I love sports, particularly swimming and cycling. As a former Egyptian cyclist, I took part in a number of competitions across the country and used to train with the national team.
I believe that success in life requires EFFICIENT Time Management.
I studied Arabic Literature, poetry, Grammar and Eloquence in school in Egypt and Saudi Arabia for many years. I tutor students to help them prepare for exams but I also do all other levels from beginner to advanced. I teach Quran and I also do Tahfeedh (Quran Memorisation).
I specialise in teaching children and will help (by Allah’s permission) your child to have a very strong foundation in the language to enable him to read, write and speak as well as recite the Quran correctly as a native Arabic speaker.
I love to see my students progressing every lesson, and alhamdulillah some of those students are as young as 4, may Allah bless them and their parents.
• Worked as a madrasah (Arabic/Islamic school) supervisor for 2 years.
• Tutored university students from Westminster University and SOAS.
• Helped an Arabic literature student from Oxford University.
• Supported GCSE classes in Paddington Academy.
• Have been doing translation work since 2011.
• Provided live translation in a number of events and Islamic gatherings.
• Tutored a large number of students of all different levels, skills and backgrounds.
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED COURSES IN:
• Teacher Training.
• Behaviour Management.
• Dyslexia with BDA (King’s College).
I taught many children and adults, and could see that students tend to build up relationship with young teachers very quickly. And this is where everything else becomes easier. Being a friend before being a teacher is what makes the student feel comfortable with their tutor and enjoy the lesson. I usually divide my lesson into two sections, the first is to revise the previous work, and the second is for the new topic. Reading, Listening, Writing & Speaking activities are all covered to guarantee a rapid progress.
SYLLABUS & BOOKS :
• The Key to Arabic + Gateway to Arabic.
• Al-Madinah Books.
• Al-Arabyyiatu Bayna Yadayka.
• Al-Kitabul Asasi.
• GCSE Arabic.
• A-level Arabic.
TEACHING PRICES :
• One to one = £30 per hour OR £55 for 2 hours.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
-If you repeatedly cancel the lesson, I will not expect you to pay for it but you will be asked to find another tutor.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING :
• I am DBS (CRB) checked.
• I will offer you the first lesson half price.
• New vocabularies are recorded and given to the student for home practice and to perfect pronunciation.
• Some students, depending on their level, are given story books to practise their reading in their own time.
• Please help me to help your child by making sure s/he complete their 5-10minute-a-day homework.
• If I am not available for the day and time that suit you, you could join my waiting list if you wish.
• I can travel anywhere in London if the journey takes up to 1 hour 15 min maximum.
• I teach boys of any age, and girls up to 11 years of age only.
• Only contact me if you are a serious parent / student.
ALL THE STUDENT HAS TO DO IS THE HOMEWORK I SET, AND I GUARANTEE IMPRESSIVE PROGRESS.
Please get in touch if you have any query.
I wish you all successful tutoring and high grades :)
Thank You :)
|Date Last Logged In:||15/01/2017|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||10|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||9 Av. 5.00/5.00|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
Tags: Tower Hamlets Arabic tutor, Tower Hamlets Primary Arabic tutor, Tower Hamlets Secondary Arabic tutor, Tower Hamlets GCSE Arabic tutor, Tower Hamlets A-Level Arabic tutor, Tower Hamlets University Arabic tutor, Tower Hamlets Casual Learner Arabic tutor