Information About Mohamed - London tutor - (13 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Mohamed:
**LIMITED AVAILABILITY - WAITING LIST AVAILABLE**
*WILL HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD A VERY STRONG FOUNDATION IN ARABIC*
I am an Egyptian, born in Saudi, and have a degree in Engineering from a British university. I have been teaching for approximately 7 years, and I am currently the director of **Telephone Number Removed** Tuition for the teaching of Quran and Arabic.
I have a degree in Engineering from a British university, and I like Arabic, Maths and Science. I love sports, particularly swimming and cycling. As a former Egyptian cyclist, I took part in a number of competitions across the country and used to train with the national team.
I believe that success in life requires EFFICIENT Time Management.
I studied Arabic Literature, poetry, Grammar and Eloquence in school in Egypt and Saudi Arabia for many years. I tutor students to help them prepare for exams but I also do all other levels from beginner to advanced. I teach Quran and I also do Tahfeedh (Quran Memorisation).
I specialise in teaching children and will help (by Allahs permission) your child to have a very strong foundation in the language to enable him to read, write and speak as well as recite the Quran correctly as a native Arabic speaker.
I love to see my students progressing every lesson, and alhamdulillah some of those students are as young as 4, may Allah bless them and their parents.
Worked as a madrasah (Arabic/Islamic school) supervisor for 2 years.
Tutored university students from Westminster University and SOAS.
Helped an Arabic literature student from Oxford University.
Supported GCSE classes in Paddington Academy.
Have been doing translation work since 2011.
Provided live translation in a number of events and Islamic gatherings.
Tutored a large number of students of all different levels, skills and backgrounds.
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED COURSES IN:
- Teacher Training.
- Behaviour Management.
- Dyslexia with BDA (Kings College).
I usually divide my lesson into two sections, the first is to revise the previous work, and the second is for the new topic. Reading, Listening, Writing & Speaking activities are all covered to guarantee a rapid progress.
SYLLABUS & BOOKS :
- The Key to Arabic + Gateway to Arabic.
- Al-Madinah Books.
- Al-Arabyyiatu Bayna Yadayka.
- Al-Kitabul Asasi.
- GCSE Arabic.
- A-level Arabic.
TEACHING PRICES :
• One to one = £30 per hour OR £55 for 2 hours.
• Join a class of 8 students from £7 per hour.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Any cancelled lessons will have to be made up for (ie rescheduled or extra time to be added to the following couple of lessons).
- If you repeatedly cancel the lessons, you will be asked to find another tutor.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING :
- I am DBS (CRB) checked.
- I usually test the students every lesson on the previous topic.
- New vocabularies are recorded and given to the student for home practice and to perfect pronunciation.
- All books, worksheets, pens and other stationary need to be prepared before the lessons. No time should be wasted sharpening pencils and looking for books etc.
- Some students, depending on their level, are given story books to practise their reading in their own time.
- Please help me to help your child by making sure s/he complete their 5-10minute-a-day homework.
- If I am not available for the day and time that suit you, you could join my waiting list if you wish.
- I can travel anywhere in London if the journey takes up to 1 hour 15 min maximum.
- I teach boys of any age, and girls up to 11 years of age only.
- Only contact me if you are a serious parent / student.
ALL THE STUDENT HAS TO DO IS THE HOMEWORK I SET, AND I GUARANTEE IMPRESSIVE PROGRESS.
Please get in touch if you have any query.
I wish you all successful tutoring and high grades :)
Thank You :)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Arabic, English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- London South Bank University (2014) - Petroleum Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Al-Hassan (2006) - Arabic Grammar (School) (✔ On File)
- Al-Hassan (2006) - Arabic Literature (School) (✔ On File)
- Al-Hassan (2005) - Natural Science (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||13|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
I would recommend him as a teacher Allhundulliah.
I have felt my confidence with the Arabic language greatly improve and would highly recommend his service.