Information About Mohamed - London tutor - (13 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Mohamed:
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
*PLEASE READ TO THE END BEFORE CONTACTING ME*
**FOUNDATION OF READING AND WRITING 10-LESSON COURSE AVAILABLE**
***ARABIC TUTORING COURSE AVAILABLE FOR NEW TUTORS***
****WILL HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD A VERY STRONG FOUNDATION IN ARABIC****
I am an Egyptian, born in Saudi, and have a degree in Engineering from a British university. I have been teaching for approximately 7 years, and I am currently the director of ******* Tuition for the teaching of Quran and Arabic.
I studied Arabic Literature, poetry, Grammar and Eloquence in Egypt and Saudi Arabia for many years. I tutor students to help them prepare for exams but I also do all other levels from beginner to advanced.
I specialise in teaching children and will help (by Allahs permission) your child to have a very strong foundation in the language to enable him to read, write and speak as well as recite the Quran correctly as a native Arabic speaker.
I love to see my students progressing every lesson, and alhamdulillah some of those students are as young as 4, may Allah bless them and their parents.
- Worked as a madrasah (Arabic/Islamic school) supervisor for 2 years.
- Tutored university students from Westminster University and SOAS.
- Helped an Arabic literature student from Oxford University.
- Supported GCSE classes in Paddington Academy.
- Have been doing translation work since 2011.
- Provided live translation in a number of events and Islamic gatherings.
- Tutored a large number of students of all different levels, skills and backgrounds.
- I teach weekend groups of children aged 4-11
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED COURSES IN:
- Teacher Training.
- Behaviour Management.
- Dyslexia with BDA (Kings College).
• I usually divide my lesson into two sections, the first is to revise the previous work, and the second is for the new topic. Reading, Listening, Writing & Speaking activities are all covered to guarantee a rapid progress.
• New vocabularies are recorded and passed onto the student's parent for home practice and to perfect pronunciation.
• Listening to the recordings I send the students is a vital part of the learning process.
• I do not move onto the next topic before the students understand the current topic well enough.
• Some students, depending on their level, are given story books to practise their reading in their own time.
• Please help me to help your child by making sure s/he complete their 5-10minute-a-day homework.
SYLLABUS & BOOKS :
• The Key to Arabic / Gateway to Arabic.
• Al-Madinah Books.
• Al-Arabyyiatu Bayna Yadayka.
• Talk With Me + Short Stories (Pre-GCSE)
• The New GCSE Arabic Companion + Arabic Speaking Companion (GCSE).
• The Arabic Season + your chosen novel (A-level).
Reading practice for elementary levels :
- Nelson Thornes books.
- Collins Big Cat series.
- Other books from Egypt and Saudi.
£60 for 1 hour 30 min
£60 for 2 hours (30min free).
(The lesson must be at least 1hr 30min).
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Any cancelled lessons will have to be made up for (ie rescheduled or extra time to be added to the following couple of lessons).
- If you repeatedly cancel the lessons, you will be asked to find another tutor.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING :
• I am DBS (CRB) checked.
• I usually test the students every lesson on the previous topic.
• All books, worksheets, pens and other stationary need to be prepared before the lessons. No time should be wasted sharpening pencils and looking for books etc.
• If I am not available for the day and time that suit you, you could join my waiting list.
• I can travel anywhere in London if the journey takes up to 1 hour 15 min maximum.
• If you don't want my service at any point, you must give me a 14-day notice prior to the last lesson.
• I teach boys of any age, and girls up to 11 years of age only.
• Only contact me if you are a serious parent / student.
ALL THE STUDENT HAS TO DO IS THE HOMEWORK I SET, AND I GUARANTEE IMPRESSIVE PROGRESS.
Please get in touch if you have any query.
I wish you all successful tutoring and high grades :)
Thank You :)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Arabic, English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- London South Bank University (2014) - Petroleum Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Al-Hassan (2006) - Arabic Grammar (School) (✔ On File)
- Al-Hassan (2006) - Arabic Literature (School) (✔ On File)
- Al-Hassan (2005) - Natural Science (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||13|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
I would recommend him as a teacher Allhundulliah.
I have felt my confidence with the Arabic language greatly improve and would highly recommend his service.