PLEASE READ TO THE END BEFORE CONTACTING ME
FOUNDATION OF READING AND WRITING 10-LESSON COURSE AVAILABLE
ARABIC TUTORING COURSE AVAILABLE FOR NEW TUTORS
*WILL HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD A VERY STRONG FOUNDATION IN ARABIC*
I am an Egyptian, born in Saudi, and have a degree in Engineering from a British university. I have been teaching for approximately 8 years, and I am currently the director of ******* Tuition for the teaching of Quran and Arabic.
I studied Arabic Literature, poetry, Grammar and Eloquence in Egypt and Saudi Arabia for many years. I tutor students to help them prepare for exams but I also do all other levels from beginner to advanced.
I specialise in teaching children and will help (by Allahs permission) your child to have a very strong foundation in the language to enable him to read, write and speak as well as recite the Quran correctly as a native Arabic speaker.
I love to see my students progressing every lesson, and alhamdulillah some of those students are as young as 4, may Allah bless them and their parents.
• I usually divide my lesson into two sections, the first is to revise the previous work, and the second is for the new topic. Reading, Listening, Writing & Speaking activities are all covered to guarantee a rapid progress.
• New vocabularies are recorded and passed onto the student's parent for home practice and to perfect pronunciation.
• Listening to the recordings I send the students is a vital part of the learning process.
• Please do not get your child to repeat after you, if you help them learn the Quran or new Arabic vocabulary. Only use the recordings I provide you with.
• I do not move onto the next topic before the students understand the current topic well enough.
• Some students, depending on their level, are given story books to practise their reading in their own time.
• Please help me to help your child by making sure s/he complete their 5-10minute-a-day homework.
• The Key to Arabic / Gateway to Arabic.
• Al-Madinah Books.
• Al-Arabyyiatu Bayna Yadayka.
• Talk With Me + Short Stories (Pre-GCSE)
• The New GCSE Arabic Companion + Arabic Speaking Companion (GCSE).
• The Arabic Season + your chosen novel (A-level).
Reading practice for elementary levels :
- Nelson Thornes books.
- Collins Big Cat series.
- Other books from Egypt and Saudi.
£45 for 1 hour 30 min
£55 for 2 hours
(The lesson must be at least 1hr 30min).
• I am DBS (CRB) checked.
• I usually test the students every lesson on the previous topic.
• Please get an A4 wide lined notebook, a pencil, and a rubber for the lessons.
• All books, worksheets provided, pens and other stationary need to be prepared before the lessons. No time should be wasted sharpening pencils and looking for books etc.
• If I am not available for the day and time that suit you, you could join my waiting list.
• I can travel anywhere in London if the journey takes up to 1 hour 15 min maximum.
• If you don't want my service at any point, you must give me a 14-day notice prior to the last lesson.
• I teach boys of any age, and girls up to 11 years of age only.
• Only contact me if you are a serious parent / student.
ALL THE STUDENT HAS TO DO IS THE HOMEWORK I SET, AND I GUARANTEE IMPRESSIVE PROGRESS.
Please get in touch if you have any query.
I wish you all successful tutoring and high grades :)
Thank You :)
|Languages||Arabic, English (British)|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|London South Bank University||2014||Bachelors||Petroleum Engineering|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||1|