Information About Leah - Redhill tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Leah:
Leah offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
I travelled and lived in many countries growing up, giving me an appreciation of many cultures, values and ways of learning. I love to learn, teach and share my excitement and fascination with psychology.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology degree from University of Surrey
(essay writing, time management, study and memorisation skills, conscious note taking, exam technique etc.)
- Running an individually tailored Cognitive Therapy Group
(individualised learning, resources and content explanations)
- Teaching one to one within a primary school classroom
- Personal psychology tutoring experience
- Working as a keyworker
(effective one to one target setting, monitoring and record keeping to support outstanding achievements)
Personal tutoring is perfect for:
- Working together with your unique learning style to increase confidence and knowledge.
- Loving Psychology as well as learning it.
- Having the opportunity for ongoing constructive feedback so that you can achieve your very best.
I tailor my tutoring to your specific needs, creating a relaxed and stimulating environment with fun and varied resources, including big flow charts, colourful play dough, index cards, coloured pens, moon sand, educational videos and often just a few cookies.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Surrey (2014) - 2:1 Psychology Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Farlingaye High School (2009) - A in A level Psychology (School) (✘ Not On File)