Information About Katarzyna - Basingstoke tutor - (21 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated Katarzyna:
Hi, my name is Kasia. I am a reliable, conscientious and enthusiastic tutor. I am highly effective and efficient.
I enjoy working hard together with my students and share my knowledge and experience with them.
I am currently studying for a PhD in Polish Literature. I specialise in Polish Literature and History of Art and teach Polish as a Foreign Language.
I offer focused one-to-one private tuition sessions for a professional person, who needs a fast track to Polish language.
• Worked with both adult students and children, groups and individuals;
• Worked alongside leading academics in the field of art and Polish literature as an assistant;
• Developed and presented conference papers; led panels’ discussions;
• Conducted research and analysis;
• Organised conferences;
• Assisted in books publications;
• Liaised with various departments to coordinate course content, internships, co-op experience, and curricular development.
My skills are based on solid academic background and 12 years of professional experience as an academic tutor and a school teacher.
I adjust my tuition to individual learning needs. I can either work in demanding and serious manner, or can emphasise more relaxed learning through play.
I tailor my lessons according to the student's preferred learning styles. I coach my students through the learning process, motivate them and use my analytical skills to provide them with a clear guidance.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland (2013) - - PhD dissertation (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- General Teaching Council of England (2012) - - Qualified Teacher Status (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland (2006) - - History of Art - Master of Arts (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland (2000) - - Polish Literature and Language - PhD Student , Master of Arts, (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||21|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
A very friendly and casual approach to teaching is helping to put me at ease.
I would highly recommend Kasia to anyone looking for a tutor.
I look forward to each lesson and highly recommend. don't think, just get in touch with her!
We wanted to improve our linguistics to better communicate with family in Poland and build Polish as the children’s strong second language.
Kasia is very patient, welcoming and engages the children well. Her structured approach to the lessons also keeps them well entertained throughout the lesson.
We are very pleased with their progress and would highly recommend her.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly; the language is broken down in segments that are easily manageable.
I highly recommend Kasia for anyone wanting to learn the Polish language.
Thank you Sam.
I enrolled via First Tutors for a course with Katarzyna Leszczinska as I required further conversational practice. After talking in Polish for 15 minutes at the start of my first session Katarzyna assessed my abilityand an advanced course of tuition was immediately implemented at her suggestion.
Tuition takes place in a tranquil setting and is immensely enjoyable, productive and most beneficial from a reliable, organised, motivated, enthusiastic professional and highly effective tutor. I completely recommend Katarzyna for anyone's needs in the Polish language. Adrian, Tadley near Basingstoke.
I have already learnt a lot thanks to her fun and interesting teaching, I would recommend her to anyone wishing to learn the Polish language.
She is very patient, understanding and is flexible with bookings which is brilliant for me.
All the best Dave Carter
Kasia's teaching style is making learning a difficult language like Polish easy and more importantly fun! The atmosphere is relaxed and yet progress is clear each week!
I would definitely recommend Kasia to anyone looking for a tutor!
For personal reasons I've stopped lessons, but I now understand what my wife says to her family, whereas before not a clue!!!