Hi, my name is Kasia. I am a reliable, conscientious and enthusiastic tutor. I am highly effective and efficient.
I enjoy working hard together with my students and share my knowledge and experience with them.
I am currently studying for a PhD in Polish Literature. I specialise in Polish Literature and History of Art and teach Polish as a Foreign Language.
I offer focused one-to-one private tuition sessions for a professional person, who needs a fast track to Polish language.
• Worked with both adult students and children, groups and individuals;
• Worked alongside leading academics in the field of art and Polish literature as an assistant;
• Developed and presented conference papers; led panels’ discussions;
• Conducted research and analysis;
• Organised conferences;
• Assisted in books publications;
• Liaised with various departments to coordinate course content, internships, co-op experience, and curricular development.
My skills are based on solid academic background and 12 years of professional experience as an academic tutor and a school teacher.
I adjust my tuition to individual learning needs. I can either work in demanding and serious manner, or can emphasise more relaxed learning through play.
I tailor my lessons according to the student's preferred learning styles. I coach my students through the learning process, motivate them and use my analytical skills to provide them with a clear guidance.
|Languages||Polish, English (British)|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland||2013||Doctorate||- PhD dissertation|
|General Teaching Council of England||2012||Professional||- Qualified Teacher Status|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland||2006||Masters||- History of Art - Master of Arts|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland||2000||Masters||- Polish Literature and Language - PhD Student , Master of Arts,|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|