I am now only taking bookings after GCSEs as I am fully booked.
I am an enthusiastic qualified Maths teacher PGCE (11-18) with a broad technical background. I am an established Maths tutor at KS3, GCSE and A level.
I live with my wife and children who have all attended local schools in Salisbury.
I have been tutoring students in the Salisbury area for nearly five years. I am PGCE (Maths 11-18) qualified with an enhanced CRB disclosure.
I have significant experience of:
- Boosting student GCSE grades
- Achieving a GCSE "pass" grade (including resits)
- Improving number (decimal and fraction) and algebra skills that hold back many students in year 8 and year 9
- Boosting confidence
- Stretching able students (eg AQA Further Pure GCSE Maths)
- Preparing (many) A level students for examination (or resits).
I use a range of methods suited to the individual learner, which include standard texts/worksheets, new GCSE 9-1 materials and using interactive physical resources.
|References Available||On File|
|Bath University||2009||PGCE||Maths Secondary|
|Open University||1993||College||MSc Computing|
|University of Aston in Birmingham||1985||Bachelors||BSc (1st) Electrical Eng|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|