Information About John - Leeds tutor - (14 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated John:
John offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Yorkshire Law tutor. 30 years experience. I like to visit my students in eg Liverpool Manchester Preston Leeds York Sheffield Middlesbrough Hull. Most legal subjects covered. But mainly online tutoring nowadays (skype etc), so distance no object international coverage, all time zones. Crash courses, and group sessions also available, please enquire. Intensive resit preparation a speciality!
Examples of services:
- Face to face tutoring, online or in person. Usually focused on a particular topic or problem you have been set. £35 per hour or part. For new tutees, your first session can be up to 2 hours for the price of 1.
- Outlines: You send me an essay etc problem and I send you back an outline of the points I would cover in an answer for your guidance. Very popular and often the best way to go. Usually about an hour`s work (£35).
- Model answers: Starts like an outline, but I actually go on to write out my answer for you to use as inspiration. Say 2 hours (£70).
- Actual answers for you to submit as your own: I do NOT do these. They are cheating and if you just copy my work you WILL get caught!
- Fee indications are just estimates I will supply you with a real estimate for your needs on request.
- All fees payable in advance before work commences. Cancellations / noshows charged in full except where an individual appointment is agreed bona fide and then cancelled at least 7 days in advance, when a full refund will be made.
As pаrt оf my legаl cаreer I hаve аlwаys enjоyed tutоring / cоаching / trаining / mentоring etc. Generаlly helping yоung peоple (аnd sоme nоt sо yоung!) leаrn аbоut the lаw аnd prоgress in а cаreer in it. Nowadays I prefer online but if you are local to me we can meet and that's fine too. I like to tutor at your place or somewhere neutral so you feel more comfortable with it.
I am happy to tutor one to one or to a group, and as a one-off (eg for that pressing exam or assignment) or on a more regular basis.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Law Society (1986) - Solicitor (Professional) (✔ On File)
- College of Law (1985) - Diploma in Local Govt Law (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Leeds Met University (1984) - Solicitors Finals (Professional) (✔ On File)
- University of Hull (1983) - LLB (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||14|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
I would highly recommend John as a first class tutor.#