Information About Mohammed Imran - Greenford tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated Mohammed Imran:
Hi, I am Imran. I am enthusiastic and passionate about teaching. I hold a First Class BSc Maths from King's college and PGCE from Institute of Education. I have been teaching Maths for over a decade. I am currently lecturing Maths at a Further Education Establishment.
I am very patient and aim to explain the most difficult things in the simplest of ways. Everyone has got A*s with in them and all it takes is the right guidance and hard work. I enjoy the satisfaction of helping others improve and achieve great results.
I have been teaching mainstream for over 10 years. I am currently a lecturer of Mathematics. I have tutored many students of the past decade all have reached their goals. Students have been from a wide range of backgrounds.
I use everyday examples to explain difficult topics. I do past papers with students from the last 10-15 years. I make sure my students are well acquainted with exam solving techniques. I provide them with the tools to ensure they succeed.
I do **Contact Detail Removed** sessions well.
Every student is unique so I like to tailor my tuition for their needs. My method includes:
- Assessing students strengths and weaknesses.
- Applying different teaching methods and styles to suit the student's ability.
- Listening to the student's problems to find what they find difficult.
- Friendly approach which encourages student's confidence to ask - questions without hesitation
- Breaking down a large problem to manageable parts to ease understanding
The main reasons why students achieve lower grades are:
- Lack of knowledge
- Lack of exam practice
- Lack of time management skills during an actual exams
- Lack of practice to recognize keywords/key sentences in exam questions.
So I would put lot of emphasis on the above factors in my lessons. I aim to give students the tools that will last them past the exam.
All the students I have taught in the past have achieved great results.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Arabic, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Education (2010) - Pass (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- King's College London (2008) - First Class in Mathematics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
Mohammed Imran's Feedback
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
my daughter's grade improved in 4 lessons from a C up to an A+.
he teaches in a way that my daughter understands the questions easily.
also with this tutor my daughter has always improved on her ability in maths and she enjoys maths more.