This is how 3 referees rated Haadi:
I have been teaching Physics & Maths for more than 11 years. It's been a wonderful experience and I just love to teach. In my teaching career, I got awarded for the BEST TEACHER of PHYSICS in 2007 both at A and O level by Federal Board of Education, Pakistan.
In 2014, I completed my PhD in Physics area. I am an IOP scholar and have recently completed PGCE in Physics.
Currently, I am doing my 2nd PhD from University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Post Graduate Researcher (Current)
Nottingham Trent University
Conducting Physics Lab Modules for Undergraduate Classes
FF College, Pakistan
Lecturer of Physics (2001-2009)
• Teaching Different Courses of Mathematics & Physics e.g. Solid State Physics, Fluid dynamics, Electromagnetism, Electronics, Modern Physics, Spectroscopy, Waves & Oscillation etc at undergraduate level.
• Conduction of Physics experiments in laboratory.
From 1998 till date
Conducting Home Tuitions for Physics and Mathematics up to Undergraduate level
Achievements & Skills:
• Academic Roll of honour in MSc
• Awards for the BEST TEACHER of PHYSICS in 2007 both for A-level and GCSE by Board of Education, Pakistan.
• The participant teacher course Intel Teach To The Future Program with support from Microsoft
• As a Lecturer, obtained the highest GPA for HSSC and SSC Physics exams form 7 consecutive years. Got Certificates of Appreciation from Fauji Foundation Trust, Pakistan Head office.
• Participation in Intel Science Olympiad in 2005 in the research project titled Radon an Intruder in your Home. It was selected as the best Physics project at Divisional as well as Provincial level and was nominated at National level.
• Participation in Intel Science Olympiad in and 2006 in the research project titled MRI Reloaded with Titanium. It was selected as the best of all category (All Science Subjects) projects at Divisional Level and after participation at Provincial level; it was nominated for National level. Finally it got best of the Category (Physics) project in 2007 at National level.
• Appointed as External Physics Practical Examiner by Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad, Pakistan to take Physics Practical Exams both at SSC and HSSC level in different cities of Pakistan.
• Appointed as Mentor in Science project competitions several times and always returned with a prize.
|Date Last Logged In:||18/01/2017|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||1 Av. 4.50/5.00|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
Tags: Halesowen Maths tutor, Halesowen Physics tutor, Halesowen Urdu tutor, Halesowen Primary Maths tutor, Halesowen Secondary Maths tutor, Halesowen Secondary Physics tutor, Halesowen GCSE Physics tutor, Halesowen A-Level Physics tutor, Halesowen Primary Urdu tutor, Halesowen Secondary Urdu tutor, Halesowen GCSE Urdu tutor, Halesowen A-Level Urdu tutor