This is how 2 referees rated Hannah:
Hola! I'm currently a student at the University of Bristol, studying BA Spanish. Having lived and worked as an Auxiliar Teacher in Madrid and tutored for over 5 years, my experience as student and teacher has enabled me to quickly identify individual strengths and weaknesses of my students in order to help them reach their full potential and achieve much more.
Enthusiastic, dedicated and super-friendly, I love to share my growing passion for Spanish with others. It is not an easy task to master the art of communicating in a foreign language and it can often be difficult to stick at it. Verbs aren't supposed to be easy!
**CURRENTLY AT UNIVERSITY… WILL BE AVAILABLE TO TUTOR AGAIN FROM 17TH DECEMBER 2016**
I offer Spanish tuition in Buckinghamshire.
CRB + International CRB checked.
- Spanish tutor for several years, particularly GCSE + A level students prior to their examinations. I also tutor complete beginners (children and adults).
- English Teaching Assistant at a secondary school in Spain - IES Infanta Elena, Galapagar, Madrid (for a year).
- Spanish Teaching Assistant at secondary school in Bristol - Winterbourne Academy, Bristol.
- English Teacher Volunteer in Ghana, taught in schools under very challenging conditions.
- Completed a TEFL module (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
- English tutor for Spanish natives in Madrid
- Elected Language Ambassador at the University of Bristol
My aim is for my students to progress and to achieve but most importantly to recognise the incredible rewards you can gain from immersing yourself in the Spanish language. I believe my biggest advantage to my tutees is that I am an ex-school pupil and now a University student and am therefore well 'in tune' with your learning. I'm extremely friendly, I understand the format of examinations and have a personal insight in to the most difficult stages of language learning. I am often fast at identifying the strengths and weaknesses of my tutees and can therefore address them quickly, leaving you to feel more confident with your Spanish from day 1. I use a mixture of resources in order to make the tutor sessions fun and interesting. I tend to use a whiteboard and worksheets to help explain concepts and thereafter resort to conversation and repetition in order to ensure you have understood and can remember what is taught - something which is often not possible during lessons at school due to time restraints and class size. I have found my tutoring techniques to be received very positively by my tutees, however if there are certain ways in which you may prefer to be taught, I am very open to discussion.
|Date Last Logged In:||18/10/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||7|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||7 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Great Missenden Spanish tutor, Great Missenden Primary Spanish tutor, Great Missenden Secondary Spanish tutor, Great Missenden GCSE Spanish tutor, Great Missenden A-Level Spanish tutor, Great Missenden Casual Learner Spanish tutor