This is how 2 referees rated Halah:
I have been working as tutor over three years and developed excellent knowledge of providing customized tutoring services to students. My ability to work with students and parents in order to find out their weakest points, and the aspiration to work towards providing strengthening services has been commended many times. Moreover, my know-how to design and conduct workshops and develop interactive materials for students would enable me to produce excellent results.
• Over three years of experience as a Tutor in Maths English & Arabic.
• Highly skilled in providing academic assistance to assigned students individually and in groups
• Hands on experience in creating and implementing individual student based tuition programs
• In depth knowledge of the procedures necessary to provide students with a better understanding of subject areas
• Provided assistance to students with weak study areas
• Assisted students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas within a subject or a subject as a whole
• Wrote individual tutoring plans in accordance to the individual needs of students
• Maintained confidential student record
• Researched and recommended prudent textbooks and learning materials
|Date Last Logged In:||20/10/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||1 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Ealing Maths tutor, Ealing English tutor, Ealing Arabic tutor, Ealing Primary Maths tutor, Ealing Secondary Maths tutor, Ealing Primary English tutor, Ealing Primary Arabic tutor, Ealing Secondary Arabic tutor, Ealing GCSE Arabic tutor, Ealing A-Level Arabic tutor, Ealing University Arabic tutor, Ealing Casual Learner Arabic tutor