Information About Gregory - Manchester tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Gregory:
First class honours graduate in Microbiology from the University of Manchester. Now studying for a PhD in Biological chemistry at the same institution. I'm broadly passionate about all aspects of science and like to keep up to date with recent advances, furthermore I am involved in science outreach events to increase public engagement.
- Science PhD demonstrator at The Manchester museum delivering educational sessions to secondary school students.
- Manchester access programme tutor assisting A-level students in essay writing.
- University practical demonstrator/ graduate traching assistant
- Placement student mentor helping undergraduate students with CVs and interview preparation… -Working towards associate fellowship accreditation from the higher education academy.
Prior to the lesson/study session the student is encouraged to say the areas on which they'd like to develop in order for me to prepare study materials and read beyond the level required in order to introduce further reading to essay answers etc
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Manchester (2017) - First class honours in Microbiology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Dinnington High School (2013) - A- level Biology Grade A (College) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
We will definitely use him in the future if the need arises. Thanks Gregory and all the best.