Information About Eve - Kensington tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Eve:
Eve offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
Hi, I am Eve. I have a love for knowledge and great enthusiasm for life which I bring into my tutoring sessions!
From my Master's degree in at RADA, I gained practical theatre training at one of the most prestigious drama schools in the world.
Before that, I attained academic excellence with a First-class BA degree from the University of Bristol, a top UK university. This gave me a rigorous appreciation for writing and researching. I was able to thrive academically.
Whether you or your child need help with an audition, an essay or an exam, I am happy to assist you. I am passionate about teaching and would love to help you build confidence and achieve success at whatever you put your mind to be it English, History, Film Studies or Drama.
With over 1000 hours of tutoring experience, I have worked with those of all nationalities aged 2-65 and helped students to lift their grades by up to 4 levels. To give you an idea, I am currently tutoring English to A-level students, Film Studies to a History of Arts student who needs help with an open unit and three Russian Primary-school children. I am also preparing an actor for auditions and teaching grammar skills to an adult-learner.
'Eve tutored my son in GCSE Drama, English, History and Spanish. He found her teaching to be very clear and he required a great understanding of all the subjects taught, which was reflected in his very improved grades. Eve has a natural enthusiasm for teaching and an excellent ability to communicate with people. I would give her my highest recommendation as a tutor. Eve was very keen to get the best out of her student and her encouragement yielded great results!'
I find working one-to-one with students very satisfying and am happy to adapt to your (or your child's) needs.
1. I will find out about your course/audition requirements.
2. We will set achievable goals so that you steadily improve.
3. I will work with you to identify grammatical errors or creative blocks which can be removed to dramatically boost your writing or practical technique.
4. I will help you deepen your knowledge so that you move forward with confidence.
If you have more than one child or wish to study with a friend, I am happy to negotiate fees for back-to-back sessions or teach both learners together. If you simply want to learn for pleasure, do get in touch!
Additional Languages: Italian, Spanish
Availability: Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art/ Birkbeck College (2017) - Text and Performance (Distinction) (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Bristol (2012) - Drama First Class Honours (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- London Oratory School (2009) - A-Level English Lit A, History A, Drama A and Spanish A (pre 2008 grading system) (College) (✘ Not On File)
- St Thomas More Language College (2007) - GCSE English A*, History A*, Spanish a*, Drama A, Business Studies A, Religious Education A*, Maths A, Science B (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|