Information About Elissavet - Enfield tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Elissavet:
As a teacher my experience has given me the ability to solve problems swiftly and independently. It has also provided me with the opportunity to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to build respectful professional relationships with members of staff, pupils and parents alike and promoting the school’s reputation as a whole. As an effective classroom practitioner, committed to raising the standard of every pupil in my care, I am conscientious, thorough and well organised in all areas of my planning, teaching, marking, assessing, and display and discipline capabilities.
I am highly motivated, resourceful and tenacious. I believe I am suitable for the position because I wish to utilize skills I have amassed and develop new ones for long-term aspirations within this opportunity. The skills and qualities that are evident from my resume are highly relevant to the position and my confidence, enthusiasm and commitment would be hugely valuable to you in a number of areas. I look forward to your response.
10 years of experience in UK.
Head of English and Media
• Engage with the students’ work and making any change necessary to each class’ ability.
Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom.
• Keep up to the development of both subjects areas, English and Media, with new resources, methods and national objectives.
Conveying information to students in an interesting way and communicating a love and passion for the English Language.
• Using a wide range of course books, other materials and a variety of audiovisual aids.
• Strong emphasis in role-playing and dialogue.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: German, Greek, Italian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Star TEFL (2013) - TEFL (Other) (✔ On File)
- GTC (2010) - Teaching in UK (QTS) (✔ On File)
- University of Leeds (2010) - MA World Cinemas (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2006) - BA(HONS) English Language and Literature (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
She is lovely and good at her job.