This is how 3 referees rated Daniele:
French specialist (tutor and coursebook writer since 1986), prepare students for GCSE, IGCSE, A levels, IB, TCF, DELF/DALF, entrance exams/scholarships, etc.
I am a native speaker and an experienced linguist, member of the Institute of Linguists, Association for Language Learning and committee member of the Society of Authors
I am the author of renowned courses for all levels:
Key Stage 2: French is Fun (BBC/Pearson), Comète (OUP)
Key Stage 3: Equipe, Clic (Oxford University Press)
GCSE: Bitesize Revision website and book(BBC),
French for AQA/OCR/Edexcel (OUP)
ICGSE: developing new material for CIE
A level: Élan – Kerboodle (OUP)
International Baccalaureate: Panorama Francophone 1+2
(Cambridge University Press)
Adults beginners and improvers: The French Experience
I have written courses and textbooks tailored to AQA, OCR, EDEXCEL syllabuses as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma (Ab Initio)
I taught adults - particularly complete beginners - for many years in various institutes (inc. The Working Men's College, London)
I've been teaching privately at all levels since 1994.
I've devised diagnostic tests to assess levels and identify weaknesses and specific areas to focus on.
NEWS! I am proud of my tutees this year who all did well in their exams :-)
- For GCSE/A level/IB: pre-exam practice and past paper clinics, with particular focus on grammar and specific needs (vocabulary learning, speaking or listening skills, etc)
- For entrance exams/scholarships (e.g. Eton's King Scholarship, etc.): we focus on techniques specific to each entry paper
- for interviews at universities (Oxford/Cambridge): rehearsing interviews and presentations with techniques for increased fluency and accuracy
- For KS3 tutees: supporting learning and securing knowledge acquired at school, spending time on securing language points that have not been fully understood and extending the most able to improve variety and sophistication of language, in preparation for examination work
- I offer help with getting to grips with the nuts and bolts of the language in order to improve confidence and performance generally and personalised support for long-term language learning
- I use carefully devised material to introduce younger learners to French and to language learning.
- I am flexible. accommodating and supportive but I expect a certain degree of commitment and work in between sessions in order to achieve one's best: I believe in success breeding motivation breeding success.
And in having fun in the process! ;-)
|Date Last Logged In:||05/01/2017|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||8|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||8 Av. 4.88/5.00|
Tags: Enfield French tutor, Enfield Entrance Exams tutor, Enfield Primary French tutor, Enfield Secondary French tutor, Enfield GCSE French tutor, Enfield A-Level French tutor, Enfield University French tutor, Enfield Casual Learner French tutor, Enfield Primary Entrance Exams tutor, Enfield Secondary Entrance Exams tutor