Information About Christina - Rickmansworth tutor - (1 review)
This is how 3 referees rated Christina:
Christina offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
I qualified as Business & Economics teacher (14-19) in 2002. I studied a degree in Accounting & Finance and then qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1989.
I have taught all ages of children and young people. I was a senior lecturer in Accounting & Finance at Middlesex University for 2.5 years.
I have been an Assistant Director of Sixth Form and an Assistant Headteacher in a Pupil Referral Unit - both rated Outstanding by Ofsted. I am equally experienced at working with high ability, SEN and vulnerable young people.
All sessions are bespoke, depending on the needs of the student. So the first session is free so that I can gauge the level and learning style of the student. I am particularly good at spotting learning difficulties and advising on how to access assessments and support. I am also experienced in helping students to make choices at transition times such as Year 9, 11, 12 & 13.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Education, London (2002) - Business & Economics 14-19 (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- DfE (2002) - Business & Economics 14-19 (QTS) (✔ On File)
- ICAEW (1989) - Accountant, ACA (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Liverpool Polytechnic (1986) - Accounting & Finance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Liverpool Po?ytechn (1986) - Accounting & Finance (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|