This is how 2 referees rated Chemara Priscilla:
Chemara Priscilla offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am an extremely professional and personable individual who has a passion and drive to succeed. I hold a degree in Mathematical Sciences and have 4 months of Teacher Training experience from the world's number 1 ranked education institution, IOE.
Elmgreen School (Tulse Hill), Feb 2016-June 2016
I delivered maths intervention lessons for GCSE students to help them achieve their target grades
Langley Park School for Boys (Beckenham), Sept 2015 – Jan 2016
I have been a trainee teacher at Langley Park School for Boys, below is a list of some of my responsibilities
• Teaching Year 10 set 6, Year 9 set 2 and Year 8 set 3 Mathematics
• Shadowing support staff
• Teaching assistant for Year 12 Mathematics and Year 9 Drama
• Planning Lessons
• Assessing work, marking books and marking class test
• Liaising with parents
Teaching Assistant, Nov 2014- June 2015
I have work experience as a teaching assistant at Lampton High School (Hounslow), Raynes Park High School (Merton), and Fulham Cross School for Girls (Hammersmith)
The Saturday School, Sept 2011 - Jan 2012
• Working with groups of 4-5 children aged 5-16, tutoring literacy and numeracy,
• Demonstrating and giving examples of how exercises should be performed,
• Observing students whilst working, identifying weak areas and where they are going wrong,
• Monitoring the progress of students and keeping written records of this,
• Setting students appropriate homework,
• Giving feedback to parents and careers about the work completed by students, their progress and what they needed to work on.
I try to build a good rapport with students, in order for them to be open and honest about their learning, which enables me to take the best approach to help them. I like to give praise when it's due, and show respect and appreciation for good effort. I like to challenge students and try to give them confidence in the subject.
|Date Last Logged In:||07/12/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||1 Av. 5.00/5.00|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
Tags: Ilkeston Maths tutor, Ilkeston Primary Maths tutor, Ilkeston Secondary Maths tutor, Ilkeston GCSE Maths tutor, Ilkeston Casual Learner Maths tutor