Information About Caroline - Bloomsbury tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Caroline:
English (Foreign Language)
Media / Communication Studies
Hello, I'm Carolina.
With twelve years of experience creating bespoke courses, I am an expert devising, developing and delivering inspiring and engaging classes that currently include Maths (Primary), English Language and Literature (Primary), English as a Foreign Language, Media and Communication (all levels), Psychology (GCSE, A Level) and Essay Writing (University). I am bilingual and write articles professionally in both languages. The courses are student centred, task and topic based and use a variety of innovative learning methods, that make the classes motivating, to maximise practice and guarantee optimum progress. Learning materials are constantly developed to ensure an experience that inspires you to create new ideas to apply in situations in the world around you. One of my students recently said: Its not easy to find someone who is multi-talented who is prepared to teach what they know and so well.
Communication, education and writing as well as working face to face with people to engage them and inspire them to discover and develop potentials have always been paramount to my vocation. Teaching is one of my natural talents, as I spontaneously began to explain my classmates Maths and then English for A Level exams. I am now completing a post-graduate degree in Psychotherapy. I am interested in classics in all art forms and love travelling and sports.
2014 - Present Founder and tutor, XXXXX
• Tutor: Maths (Primary, Entrance Exams), English Language and Literature (Primary), English as a Foreign Language (all levels), Media Studies (A Level), Psychology (GCSE & A Level), Spanish (all levels).
2014 - 2016 Founder and tutor, XXXXX
• Designing and coding solutions for mathematical problems and coding them with Python.
2005 - 2012 Founder and tutor, XXXXX
• In company Spanish courses at: The Guardian, WPP, Momentum Pictures, etc.
• Designed immersive courses that cover the two beginner levels in a week (6 hour days X 5).
• Prepared students completing Medieval and Modern Languages degrees at University College London and Oxford University, covering literature from 1200 onwards.
I have also worked as a university Lecturer teaching Theories of Communication and have two years experience teaching English at secondary school level.
Professional tutor, expert in designing classes that are meaningful, relevant and highly productive based on programmes, content and materials that enhance the learning experience and are constantly developed around students insights to ensure an education that generates intellectual curiosity, develops critical thinking, guarantees optimum progress and values wellbeing.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Italian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Maths - No Problem!, London (2017) - Maths Mastery in Depth (Singapore Maths) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Regent's University London and Centre for Psychological Astrology, London (2011) - Certficate in Psychotherapy and Counselling (Expected 2017) and Diploma in Psychological Astrology (Professional) (✔ On File)
- International House, London (2005) - Certificate Language Teaching to Adults (English and Spanish) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- SOAS, University of London and National University of Lomas de Zamora, Buenos Aires (2003) - MSc International Politics and BSc Social Communication (Masters) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
Thank you very much Caroline!