Information About Bree - Salford tutor - (8 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Bree:
English (Foreign Language)
I am a multilingual tutor that specialises in tutoring English and Maths to GCSE level standard, Spanish to A level standard and English as a second language to all ages. I am dedicated to the success of each one of my students and use my experience and training in education to ensure they progress and achieve higher grades in the subjects they are studying.
I have seven years’ experience which includes:
- Working for Manchester City Football Club, which required me to tutor and translate for foreign footballers and their families.
- Tutoring for Manchester United Football Club, which required me to tutor a trainer for the club.
- Working for an interpreting **Contact Detail Removed**.
- Spanish tuition for BUPA.
- Proofreading for pH Health.
- Teaching assistant at Benidoleig School, Spain.
- Tutoring primary school English and Maths.
- Tutoring KS3 students Maths, English and Science.
- Tutoring English as a second language for casual learners (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced).
- Tutoring Spanish as a second language for casual learners (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced).
- The SATs exams and the 11+ for primary school students.
- Entrance exams.
- GCSE, IGCSE and A level Spanish (AQA and EDEXCEL).
- GCSE and IGCSE English Language and Literature (AQA and EDEXCEL).
- GCSE and IGCSE Maths (AQA and EDEXCEL).
- IELTS Academic and IELTS Basic exam (my last students achieved an 8.5).
- First Certificate exam.
- Cambridge Advanced English exam.
- Spanish exams.
I focus my lessons on strengthening the student’s weak areas in the subject, which will result in their complete understanding of the material. Their ability to apply the concepts they have learnt will also be perfected along with their exam technique by analysing the exam structure and working through the past papers with my support. I provide all of my students with the necessary materials (past papers, worksheets, charts and tests) which will be completed and organised into a folder that is brought to each lesson. This way, their improvement can be seen clearly, and information can be revised easily.
Many of my dedicated students have gone from a D grade to an A/A* grade as well as moving up to a higher set in their year.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Catalan, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The University of Manchester (2016) - Masters in Education (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- The University of Manchester (2015) - English Literature with a modern language (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Cambridge certificate (2014) - CELTA (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- L.E.S. (2012) - Alevels (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||8|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|