This is how 2 referees rated Bipan:
- Examiner and moderator for AQA
- Internationally qualified Teacher of Chemistry and Biology with almost 10,000 hours of private tutoring experience of AQA, OCR, and Edexcel exam boards
- 3 years teaching in the classroom
- Tutoring experience ranges from complete A levels fast tracked in one year, private A level entry students, and students who are enrolled in Sixth Forms looking for better understanding of their subject
- Personal resources; 25-40 pages of practice exam questions and mark schemes per individual topics and interactive PowerPoints with in-built quizzes to maximise progress
- Some former student destinations: Wellington College, Brighton College, Imperial (Medicine and Dentistry), Bristol (Dentistry), Brighton and Sussex (Medicine), Cardiff (Biological Sciences) - references available on request for these.
- Experience with tutoring students via an online medium such as **Contact Detail Removed** over extended periods (4 students as of September 2016)
I qualified as a Teacher of Biology and Chemistry in 2013 and have also tutored Biology and Chemistry at various levels between KS3 - A Level since September 2009.
Knowing a subject very well is extremely valuable but the ability to teach and educate a young person is immeasurable. Much of the time I find that students lack confidence in their understanding and have little experience in exam technique which often results in underachieving. My approach is based mostly on practice and application.
NO weekends. Please only message if the following days and times are suitable;
Tuesdays: before 2.30pm
Wednesdays: before 3.30pm
Fridays: before 4.30pm
As above but additionally;
Mondays: between 10am-12.30pm
|Date Last Logged In:||22/10/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||13|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||13 Av. 4.92/5.00|
Tags: Ilford Chemistry tutor, Ilford Biology tutor, Ilford A-Level Chemistry tutor, Ilford A-Level Biology tutor