Information About Giacomo - Cambridge tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Giacomo:
Giacomo offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I'm a PhD Student at the University of Cambridge, researching developmental cognitive neuroscience. I specialise in teaching undergraduate statistics, as well as psychology. I have first class BA (Cambridge University) and MRes (Newcastle University) degrees in psychology, and a graduate-level qualification in statistics (probability module) from the Royal Statistical Society. I also worked for two years as a Graduate Research Assistant at the Univeristy of Cambridge before starting my PhD.
What do I tutor?
1) Research Methods and Statistics (undergraduate level)
2) R (RStudio), SPSS and Excel tuition.
3) Personal Statement reviewing and Oxbridge applications.
4) I can teach some advanced topics in developmental and cognitive psychology, and potentially other areas of basic first-year psychology.
Please note that the first lesson (first hour of teaching) is discounted 25% (so £26.25 for a £35 per hour lesson) and all hours after that are charged at the regular price.
I have also tutored several people from first tutors on SPSS/statistics/psychology and taught undergraduates at unversity.
I can tutor in person or via skype. Usually for statistics lessons I'm happy to talk through how to analyse your own data in SPSS/R/Excel and interpret the results.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2015) - Master of Research in Animal Behaviour (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Cambridgde Univer (2014) - Politics, Psychology & Sociology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|