Information About Ayeshia - Hackney tutor - (12 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Ayeshia:
I'm a well-established, versatile, highly qualified tutor from East London, with several years of experience coaching people to achieve their goals in all subject areas. When I am not tutoring, I am working as a Homeopathic Practitioner.
I strive to build a rapport with my students, making learning enjoyable and coach towards the highest standards. Coming from a background of private schooling from Year 1 till my A levels, embedding a firm independent attitude within a student for their own studies is important as I feel this not only helps them to be driven but also ambitious and allow them to see where they are and how they will get where they would like to be. I graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Homeopathy from Middlesex University and have subsequently worked full time as a Homeopath but continued tutoring students part time as I am not ready to let go of my ‘passion’.
Whether it is to coach towards GCSE/ A-levels, work towards getting a higher level in your studies, improve your revision skills or even get your child interested in reading and writing, it would be a pleasure to be part of your child/ your journey to attain the zeal of knowledge.
Benefits of choosing Ayesha for Primary and Secondary/ GCSE/ ALevel:
- I have a portfolio of exercises and worksheets created to help support your child to develop the skills required of them in exams
- I'm fully familiar with what is expected from all the major exam boards to help coach your child to the best grades
- Proven teaching experience in achieving great results and making your child smile
- Happy to read any literature that is relevant to your child’s study course at no extra cost, so that they have the familiarity necessary with the texts to really help your child
- 24 hour telephone and email support available with essays, homework and preparation for controlled assessment, so that you always have support in meeting those deadlines.
- Reliable tuition with a personable, academic, tutor that will make learning fun, whilst using my academic powers to coach your child towards the best grades
- Additional support with weekly feedback reports on your child’s progress so you know what your child is doing
- All of the above services plus knowledge and support with essay writing style and content to aim for the best grades
- Be tutored by someone who can relate to you.
Due to a dense schedule (appointments with patients and tutoring sessions with students back to back) I an unable to travel, and can only take on students that are willing to do the traveling. I am based in East London (Hackney).
I have a great knowledge of all Primary and Secondary, GCSE/ A-Level syllabuses due to years of experience.
Able to supply references
Regularity of lessons is VERY important in getting the best out of tutoring with me.
I aim to make learning lots of fun and inspire a passion for learning in my students.
I aim to provide the best service possible, with reliable, professional tuition to meet your needs. I will generally be able to reschedule tutorial times if necessary; however there will be no refunds made on cancellations without 48hours notice. I will do my utmost effort to reschedule your tutorial to an alternative time though and at no extra cost if 48 hours notice is given.
Additional Languages: English (British), Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Middlesex University (2012) - BSc Science in Homeopathy (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Tayyibah Girls School (2006) - ALevels - Maths A , Biology A , Chemisty B , English Literature A (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Unique Sixth Form (2004) - GCSEs and ALevels (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Unique Sixth Form (2004) - GCSE - 6A* and 1A (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||12|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
He looks forward to his weekly session.
It is an absolute pleasure to teach Xavier - immensely grateful for being given the chance by you to teach him
It is a great pleasure and privilege to be given the chance to teach your children and wish them nothing more than prosperity through the zeal of knowledge.
I wish him all the success with the huge determination you have embedded into him for perceiving knowledge and education.
I am happy with Ayesha's tutoring and I would like her to keep it up.
teaching the girls are fantastic as they are adamant on working hard and its true when they say you'll only do best at what you do if enjoy what you do. thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated