Information About Alexandros - Bloomsbury tutor - (5 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Alexandros:
Computer Studies / I.T.
// Career //
Private Online University Programming Tutor.
// Aim //
Be a highly effective online Tutor of Computer Programming by offering & enhancing my knowledge & skills towards the collaborative academic & personal development of tutees.
// Education //
– MA Education and Technology from UCL.
– BSc (Hons) equivalent Computer Science (1st) from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 3 state scholarships.
– Bachelor (Hons) equivalent Theology (1st) from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
– A-levels equivalent: Mathematics (A*), Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Modern Greek Language (A*).
// Qualifications & Skills //
- Teaching Qualification (QTS).
- Strong skills in Programming, Computing, & Mathematics.
// Experience //
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Python & Java
Computer Science Modules
Python for Professionals
GCSE Computer Science
- Approximate Total Number of Years: 3.
- Approximate Total Number of Hours: 2000.
- Approximate Total Number of Students: 130.
- Main Level of Students: Undergraduate & Postgraduate.
-Tutees' Universities (29)-
London (17): Birkbeck, Brunel, City, Goldsmiths, ICL, KCL, London Met, LSBF, LSBU, LSE, Middlesex, QMUL, Roehampton, RHUL, UEL, UCL, Westminster.
UK (12): Aberdeen, Aston, Bath, BCU, Brighton, Cardiff Met, Essex, Glasgow, Hertfordshire, Kent, OU, Surrey.
-Tutees` Programmes (14)-
PhD Computer Science (CS), MSc Computing Science, MSc IT, MSc Information Science, MSc Information Systems, BSc CS, BSc Information Technology (IT), BSc Psychology, BSc(Hons) Computing & IT, BSc Computing, BSc Information Management For Business, FY Foundations of IT, FY Computer Communication & Network Engineering.
// Approach //
- Analyse, Design, Implement & monitor, Evaluate.
- Dynamically & regularly identify
a) current & target mental & emotional tutees' status
b) most effective methods to bridge them.
// Fees & Offers //
- Extra 20 mins for the 1st session.
- Extra 10 mins per session to highly engaged tutees.
- £5/h for each extra tutee.
// Tutees' Average Rating //
Python PostGrad: 3.5/5
Python UnderGrad: 5/5
Java UnderGrad: 4.2/5
C++ UnderGrad: 5/5.
// Tutees' Feedback //
P6. "Alexandros was very professional and helpful. He is a reliable and knowledgeable tutor and explained the concepts very well. I have learned a lot from him. I would highly recommend him and will seek his help again in the future." 5/5 - UCL MSc, Jan 2018"
P5. "Very prompt response and his help was perfect, when some review of computing work was needed. Very reliable and professional tutor. Thank you." 5/5 - Python Bath MEng, Sep 2017
P4. "Alexandros is helping me with my python exam. He is knowledgeable, patient and well organised. So far, I am very satisfied with his tutor. He is just brilliant!" 5/5 - Professional Tutee, Jul 2017
P3. "very happy to have worked with this man :)" 5/5 - Professional Tutee, Nov 2016
P2. "He is fantastic tutor" 5/5 - London Met BSc Tutee, Feb 2016
P1. "I am learning a lot from Alexandros and very happy on how flexible he has been towards me. I recommend those who want to learn python." 5/5 - Professional Tutee, Nov 2015.
J7. "Best tutor will definitely recommend Alexandros" 5/5 - BSc Cardiff Met Tutee, Nov 2017
J6. "Explained java well and went the extra mile by going over time and confirming solutions afterwards" 5/5 - Birkbeck FdSc Tutee, May 2017
J5. "Excellent tutor, focused and is working on progressing my son`s skills with Java." 4/5 - Brunel BSc Tutee’s Parent, Jan 2017
J4. "I am very happy with the help I received from Alexandros regarding Java programming. Alexandros is a very patient and friendly tutor and he explains everything very nicely. Highly recommend this tutor." 5/5 - Glasgow MSc Tutee, Nov 2016
J3. "Mr.Alexandros is excellent tutor. We are very pleased about the teaching methods and his plan and organizing.I am very proud to recommend him to other students." 5/5 - Middlesex BSc Tutee’s Parent, Apr 2016
J2. "Aced my test with his help." 5/5 - LSBU BSc Tutee, Apr 2016
J1. "He got great skills in programming." 5/5 - Westminster BSc Tutee, Feb 2016.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), German
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College London (2017) - MA Education & Technology (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece) (2014) - 1st Theology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece) (2000) - 1st Computer Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- General Lyceum of Amynteon (Greece) (1995) - Excellent, 4 A* (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||5|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|