+// Career //
Professional 1:1 Online University Python Tutor - 3000h - 35 5-* Reviews.
// Aim //
Helping University students land their dream degree by 1:1 online Python tuition.
// Education //
- MA Education and Technology from UCL.
- Phd Computer Science student for 2.5 years at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), research committee scholarship.
- BSc (Hons) equivalent Computer Science (1st) from AUTh, 3 state scholarships.
- Bachelor (Hons) equivalent Theology (1st) from AUTh.
- A-levels equivalent: Mathematics (19/20), Physics (19/20), Chemistry (19/20), Modern Greek Language (18/20), state award.
// Qualifications & Skills //
- Teaching Qualification (QTS).
- Strong skills in Programming, Computing, & Mathematics.
// Experience //
- Ongoing tuition in Python and programming-related modules for several undergraduate and postgraduate students in the UK & the EU.
- Recent Python tuition to a group of UCL Phd students under a UCL ChangeMakers project.
- Past assessment and teaching for 3 undergraduate Computer Science modules.
-Approximate Total Number of Tuition-
- Years: 5
- Hours: 3000
- Tutees: 200.
-Tutees' Universities (29)-
- London (17)
Birkbeck, Brunel, City, Goldsmiths, ICL, KCL, London Met, LSBF, LSBU, LSE, Middlesex, QMUL, Roehampton, RHUL, UEL, UCL, Westminster.
- UK (12)
Aberdeen, Aston, Bath, BCU, Brighton, Cardiff Met, Essex, Glasgow, Hertfordshire, Kent, OU, Surrey.
-Tutees' Programmes (13)-
- PhD (1)
Computer Science (CS)
- MSc (4)
Computing Science, IT, Information Science, Information Systems
- BSc (6)
CS, Information Technology (IT), Psychology, (Hons) Computing & IT, Computing, Information Management For Business
- FY (2)
Foundations of IT, Computer Communication & Network Engineering.
// Approach //
- Analyse, Design, Implement & monitor, Evaluate.
- Dynamically & regularly identify
a) current & target mental & emotional tutees' status
b) most effective methods to bridge them.
// Fees //
- Method: PayPal or bank card, in advance.
- ~£21/h base fee.
- Extra 30 mins in the 1st session.
|Languages||Greek, English (British), German|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)||2000||Bachelors||1st Computer Science|
|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)||2014||Bachelors||1st Theology|
|Department for Education||2014||QTS||Qualified Teacher Status|
|University College London||2017||Masters||MA Education & Technology|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|