Information About Aimee - Brentwood tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Aimee:
I am an Assistant Head and Special Needs Coordinator in a multicultural primary school. I am passionate about what I do and I have strong subject knowledge in the primary curriculum.
My lessons are engaging, innovative and structured so that progress is accelerated.
- Currently work in a multicultural primary school as an Assistant Head and Special need Coordinator.
- Have extensive knowledge of the primary curriculum.
- Have worked and supported a range of differing abilities in key stage 1 and 2.
- Worked with a range of SEN, G&T and EAL children.
-I am an outstanding teacher.
-support with entrance exams, 11+ and SATs.
Cater for different learning styles. 1:1 tutoring. Fun and engaging lessons that are structured to accelerate progress.
A willingness from the tutee to learn is required.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Education (2016) - SENCO accreditation course (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Anglia Ruskin (2011) - primary teacher (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Bristol University (2008) - Bsc Upper Second Class Psychology Degree (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|