Information About Adam - Fareham tutor - (17 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Adam:
I am an experienced tutor, who has been tutoring as my only occupation for a number of years now (since 2010).
I tutor four foreign languages (although speak some more). I am also a non-practising solicitor and offer law tuition up to degree level.
My focus is really on adults learners. I also love tutoring couples, family members and friends learning together.
- Law tuition is offered in person and online, but language tuition is only offered in person.
I started offering foreign language and law tuition in 2010 and since then over the years have helped many people to improve their knowledge, confidence and accuracy. I must have thousands of hours of experience tutoring.
In the case of languages many of my customers plan to move abroad at some point in the future. Others regularly take holidays abroad or learn for fun.
In the case of law, learners sometimes ask me for help with their studies generally or are panicking about upcoming exams. In the case of law I have helped a number of people attending different universities as well as distance learning courses, such as the Open University. Regardless of the subject being tutored, most of my customers come to me for several months or more, although I can help people needing short-term tuition as well.
My aim during tuition is to help you to achieve the most you can in a pleasant environment. I appreciate the difficulties learners face and try to explain everything in plain English.
In all tuition there is a balance between theory and practice. We practise skills as much as we can as early as we can to give you the confidence and experience for real life.
****Important information regarding pricing****
- All pricing would be set out for you before you agree to tuition, so there are no hidden charges.
- The pricing listed is based on regular weekly one-to-one tuition.
- If there are two of you, three of you or even more, please contact me to discuss pricing.
- Fortnightly tuition may be slightly more than that shown.
- One-off/Short-term tuition may be slightly more than that shown.
- I may be able to travel to you at an additional cost.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Bournemouth University (2010) - Legal Practice Course (postgraduate level) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- ILEX (2009) - ILEX Level 6 (honours degree level) passes in contract law, criminal law, european union law, public law, equity & trusts, probate & succession, tort law, land law & conveyancing practice. This is treated as equivalent to a law degree. (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Fareham College (2001) - A-Level French & Spanish, GCSE German (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Eastleigh College (2001) - AS Level Italian (Professional) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||17|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
Thanks for your feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.
The lessons have been well structured and at a pace I am happy with.
Adam is very approachable and there is no problem for him to go over something again if required.
Overall I would recommend Adam for French tuition.
Thanks a million for your feedback. It is much appreciated, so others know what to expect.
Thanks once again and look forward to seeing you this week.
Thanks for your feedback and look forward to seeing you next week.
Adam was always friendly and well prepared.
We will go forward with this Tutor in June.