Information About Abel - Peckham tutor - (11 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Abel:
A responsible, well organized, jovial and experienced tutor, who understands the struggle of students seeking to gain mastery of Maths. I like using my knowledge, skills and experience, in effectively bringing out the best in my tutees. I love to teach and work with other people. I am also methodical and can be flexible having vast experience in helping students achieve excellent grades in Maths.
(1). PhD Tutors, United Kingdom Sept. 2013 – Till date
Mathematics & Science Tutor
• Tutoring students from KS3 to Undergraduate level Mathematics/Science.
• Bringing out the best in students’ performance in an exam by creatively preparing them for such exams.
• Up to date knowledge of exam boards like Edexcel, AQA, OCR (MEI), and Cambridge.
(2). **Contact Detail Removed**, United Kingdom April 2013 – Till date
• Tutoring students from KS1 to A-level Mathematics.
• Bringing out the best in students’ performance in an exam by creatively preparing them for such exams
(3). Emmanuella Teaching Services , United Kingdom Oct. 2011 – Dec. 2012
Senior Mathematics & Science Tutor
• Recruiting and Training of new tutors.
• Researching on new techniques for effective service delivery for the organization.
• Strategic planning, decision taking and implementation of well thought through ideas.
• Seeking for and negotiating teaching contracts on behalf of the organization.
• Preparing tutees for SAT, GCSE and A ‘level Mathematics and Science exams.
(4). Clevics Concept, Nigeria March 2005 – Jan 2011
• Tutoring and preparing students for various exams.
• Identification of and proffering solution to Students’ needs.
• Planning, designing and implementation of new techniques on Company’s
• Survey and Planting of new educational sites for company.
• I strongly believe learning should be fun. So I tutor in a relaxed, fun and bright environment.
• I tend to bond with my students in order to find a unique way of tutoring them to bring about positive results.
• My lessons are interactive where the students are allowed to answer a range of questions. This reveals the cognitive ability of the student.
• I apply a systematic approach to tackle reasons why a student wouldn’t be able to answer certain Mathematics and Physics question or pass an exam.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Wales Institute Cardiff (2012) - Information Technology (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Lagos Nigeria (2003) - Applied Physics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||11|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
My son and I have been delighted with the progress made so far. Abel explains things clearly. This has contributed to a more confident student whose grades have improved, and who uses his learning across other subjects.
I would strongly recommend Abel as a tutor.
My son is finding the tutorials very beneficial, and really likes Abel.
We would be very happy to recommend him as a tutor.