This is how 2 referees rated Abel:
A responsible, well organized, jovial and experienced tutor, who understands the struggle of students seeking to gain mastery of Maths and Physics. I like using my knowledge, skills and experience, in effectively bringing out the best in my tutees. I love to teach and work with other people. I am also methodical and can be flexible also with vast experience in helping students achieve excellent grades in Maths and Physics.
(1). PhD Tutors, United Kingdom Sept. 2013 – Till date
Mathematics & Science Tutor
• Tutoring students from KS3 to Undergraduate level Mathematics/Science.
• Bringing out the best in students’ performance in an exam by creatively preparing them for such exams.
• Up to date knowledge of exam boards like Edexcel, AQA, OCR (MEI), and Cambridge.
(2). **Contact Detail Removed**, United Kingdom April 2013 – Till date
• Tutoring students from KS1 to A-level Mathematics.
• Bringing out the best in students’ performance in an exam by creatively preparing them for such exams
(3). Emmanuella Teaching Services , United Kingdom Oct. 2011 – Dec. 2012
Senior Mathematics & Science Tutor
• Recruiting and Training of new tutors.
• Researching on new techniques for effective service delivery for the organization.
• Strategic planning, decision taking and implementation of well thought through ideas.
• Seeking for and negotiating teaching contracts on behalf of the organization.
• Preparing tutees for SAT, GCSE and A ‘level Mathematics and Science exams.
(4). Clevics Concept, Nigeria March 2005 – Jan 2011
• Tutoring and preparing students for various exams.
• Identification of and proffering solution to Students’ needs.
• Planning, designing and implementation of new techniques on Company’s
• Survey and Planting of new educational sites for company.
• I strongly believe learning should be fun. So I tutor in a relaxed, fun and bright environment.
• I tend to bond with my students in order to find a unique way of tutoring them to bring about positive results.
• My lessons are interactive where the students are allowed to answer a range of questions. This reveals the cognitive ability of the student.
• I apply a systematic approach to tackle reasons why a student wouldn’t be able to answer certain Mathematics and Physics question or pass an exam.
|Date Last Logged In:||14/01/2017|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||4 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Worthing Maths tutor, Worthing Physics tutor, Worthing GCSE Maths tutor, Worthing A-Level Maths tutor, Worthing GCSE Physics tutor, Worthing A-Level Physics tutor