A responsible, well organized, jovial and experienced tutor, who understands the struggle of students seeking to gain mastery of Maths. I like using my knowledge, skills and experience, in effectively bringing out the best in my tutees. I love to teach and work with other people. I am also methodical and can be flexible having vast experience in helping students achieve excellent grades in Maths.
(1). PhD Tutors, United Kingdom Sept. 2013 – Till date
Mathematics & Science Tutor
• Tutoring students from KS3 to Undergraduate level Mathematics/Science.
• Bringing out the best in students’ performance in an exam by creatively preparing them for such exams.
• Up to date knowledge of exam boards like Edexcel, AQA, OCR (MEI), and Cambridge.
(2). Tutor Doctor, United Kingdom April 2013 – Till date
• Tutoring students from KS1 to A-level Mathematics.
• Bringing out the best in students’ performance in an exam by creatively preparing them for such exams
(3). Emmanuella Teaching Services , United Kingdom Oct. 2011 – Dec. 2012
Senior Mathematics & Science Tutor
• Recruiting and Training of new tutors.
• Researching on new techniques for effective service delivery for the organization.
• Strategic planning, decision taking and implementation of well thought through ideas.
• Seeking for and negotiating teaching contracts on behalf of the organization.
• Preparing tutees for SAT, GCSE and A ‘level Mathematics and Science exams.
(4). Clevics Concept, Nigeria March 2005 – Jan 2011
• Tutoring and preparing students for various exams.
• Identification of and proffering solution to Students’ needs.
• Planning, designing and implementation of new techniques on Company’s
• Survey and Planting of new educational sites for company.
• I strongly believe learning should be fun. So I tutor in a relaxed, fun and bright environment.
• I tend to bond with my students in order to find a unique way of tutoring them to bring about positive results.
• My lessons are interactive where the students are allowed to answer a range of questions. This reveals the cognitive ability of the student.
• I apply a systematic approach to tackle reasons why a student wouldn’t be able to answer certain Mathematics and Physics question or pass an exam.
|Availability||Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Wales Institute Cardiff||2012||Masters||Information Technology|
|University of Lagos Nigeria||2003||Bachelors||Applied Physics|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|