Information About Abbass - Sutton Coldfield tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Abbass:
Abbass offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
PE / Sport Science
- Experienced Primary and Secondary school teacher.
- Believe that learning should be personal to the child
- Taught a range of subjects/exam skills across the curriculum
- Worked as English specialist both in Primary and Secondary schools working to prepare pupils towards GCSE success.
- Passion for English Literature & Shakespeare
- Love football and actively involved in playing twice a week and coaching young children in my free time (FA Level 2 Coaching Badge)
- Good at engaging reluctant readers.
- Experience English specialist in Primary & Secondary Schools
- 80% success rate at 11+ tutoring last year
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4 (all exam boards, AQA, OCR, Edexcel)
- 100% GCSE Pass Rate
- Extensive experience teaching English to children whose first language is not English.
- Worked as Head of Thinking skills: so able to develop learning activities that develop skills in innovative and creative ways.
- Flexible working hours and availability
- Willing to travel (within reason)
- Full CRB clearance
- Use a holistic approach, teaching key revision/study skills are just as important as the knowledge and background.
- Specific Plan for each child
- Take on board children's preferred learning styles.
- Regular assessment & feedback
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Innovative teaching style (use of drama techniques to understand Shakespeare)
- Good bank of Resources available.
Additional Languages: English (British), Hindi, Swahili, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Phoenix Training Services (2014) - Emergency First Aid (Other) (✔ On File)
- Birmingham University (2001) - Certificate in Education (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Sheffield University (1999) - BSc Psychology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Cadbury 6th Form (1993) - 3 A Levels (College) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|