Information About Richard - Leamington Spa trainer - (8 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Richard:
I am a results focused Manager with experience in the:
• practical management of Programmes and Projects (MSP and PRINCE2);
• management and analysis of data;
• management of office and support services (including recruiting and managing teams).
I have driven extensive organisational and technical business change, to support the delivery of business objectives and benefits, in diverse public, private and third sector organisations. My excellent communication skills allow me to influence and negotiate with Stakeholders at all levels. I am highly numerate, with experience in budget management and preparing/evaluating business cases to justify investment decisions.
Programme & Project Management Stakeholder Engagement Vendor Management
Business Strategy Development Policy & Procedure Development Budgetary & Financial Management
Change Management Requirements Analysis Test & Release Management
Risk, Issue & Defects Management Benefits Realisation Waterfall, RAD, Agile Techniques
Resource Planning & Scheduling Staff Recruitment & Management Training & Coaching
Data Analysis & Visualisation Office, SQL, Statistics Packages Geographical Information Systems
15+ years of experience of training, coaching and mentoring colleagues and clients in IT related subjects.
I try to find real examples to engage my pupils.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- OGC/APMG (2006) - PRINCE2 Practitioner (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- OGC/APMG (2006) - PRINCE2 Foundation (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- PITO (2005) - Writing & Evaluating Business Cases (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- ISEB (2002) - ITIL Service Management Foundation (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||8|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
A massive thank you to you Richard it has been a pleasure dealing with you and I would recommend your services to anyone !
Very pleased to date.