Information About June - Bury trainer
I am a qualified IT Trainer having gained the Microsoft authorised instructor qualification. I can train Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 and have been involved in the training of all staff following upgrades to both the Microsoft office suite and other software applications used in my present and past employment.
I consider myself to be very personable and somebody who is able to communicate with people at all levels. Delegates find me an approachable and patient trainer who is constantly finding different ways to assist them in their learning.
• Microsoft Office Specialist at Master Level – Certified Microsoft Instructor
• InterAction CRM
• Member of the UK Document Excellence Group
• Case Management systems i.e. Axxia
• Accounts Systems including Axxia and Norwel
• Laserforms – installing, supporting and training
• Use of Camtasia software to create training videos
• Creating and using quiz software (Question Writer) to assess post-training effectiveness
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010
• Creation of course outlines, training scripts, training manuals and quick reference guides to support the training provided.
Use blended learning - videos, webinars and other social media sites such as YouTube - as well as traditional training methods to facilitate and enhance delegates’ learning
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- MOS - Certified Microsoft Instructor
- Train the Trainer