Information About Alexandros - Bloomsbury trainer - (9 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Alexandros:
+// Career //
Private Online University Programming Tutor - 2000h - Focus on Python & Java.
// Aim //
Be a highly effective online Tutor of Computer Programming by offering & enhancing my knowledge & skills towards the collaborative academic & personal development of tutees.
// Education //
- MA Education and Technology from UCL.
- Phd Computer Science student for 2.5 years at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), research committee scholarship.
- BSc (Hons) equivalent Computer Science (1st) from AUTh, 3 state scholarships.
- Bachelor (Hons) equivalent Theology (1st) from AUTh.
- A-levels equivalent: Mathematics (19/20), Physics (19/20), Chemistry (19/20), Modern Greek Language (18/20), state award.
// Qualifications & Skills //
- Teaching Qualification (QTS).
- Strong skills in Programming, Computing, & Mathematics.
// Experience //
- Ongoing private tuition in Python, Java, and Computer Science modules for several undergraduate and postgraduate students in the UK & the EU.
- Recent Python tuition to a group of UCL Phd students under a UCL ChangeMakers project.
- Past assessment and teaching for 3 undergraduate Computer Science modules.
-Approximate Total Number of Tuition-
- Years: 4
- Hours: 2000
- Tutees: 150.
-Tutees' Universities (29)-
- London (17)
Birkbeck, Brunel, City, Goldsmiths, ICL, KCL, London Met, LSBF, LSBU, LSE, Middlesex, QMUL, Roehampton, RHUL, UEL, UCL, Westminster.
- UK (12)
Aberdeen, Aston, Bath, BCU, Brighton, Cardiff Met, Essex, Glasgow, Hertfordshire, Kent, OU, Surrey.
-Tutees' Programmes (13)-
- PhD (1)
Computer Science (CS)
- MSc (4)
Computing Science, IT, Information Science, Information Systems
- BSc (6)
CS, Information Technology (IT), Psychology, (Hons) Computing & IT, Computing, Information Management For Business
- FY (2)
Foundations of IT, Computer Communication & Network Engineering.
// Subjects //
-University, Undergraduate & Postgraduate-
- Computing Modules
- C++ & C.
// Approach //
- Analyse, Design, Implement & monitor, Evaluate.
- Dynamically & regularly identify
a) current & target mental & emotional tutees' status
b) most effective methods to bridge them.
// Fees //
- Method: PayPal or bank card, in advance.
- ~£21/h base fee.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College London (2017) - MA Education & Technology (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Department for Education (2014) - Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (✔ On File)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece) (2000) - 1st Computer Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||9|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
He provided feedback on how the code was elaborated helping me to understand better the subject and apply the rules more efficiently.
He was always punctual to the lessons and at time he was also sparing few more minutes if necessary to complete an explanations.
Overall I am happy with the lessons and they are good value for money.