Information about Enora - Waltham Forest instructor
This is how 2 referees rated Enora:
Styles of dance taught:
Enora is a French dancer and has been an aspiring ballerina since the age of 6. She started ballet in a small school in Brittany, and has also been practising Jazz, Salsa and Rock'n’Roll over the years.
Enora moved to London at the age of 20 to study the RAD vocational syllabi, obtaining her Intermediate syllabus in July 2013, and her Advanced 1 syllabus in April 2014.
Because of her love for teaching, she decided to join the RAD from January 2015 to October 2016 in order to complete a Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies. This gave her the opportunity to dance with Darcey Bussel in the Patron’s lunch for the Queen’s 90th birthday.
Enora has been a Registered Dance Teacher since January 2017 and holds a Silver Swans licensee since February 2019. She recently completed her Professional Award in Adult Dance Practice from the RAD and enjoys teaching adults as much as she enjoys teaching kids.
She recently created her business EnoDanse and is looking forward to teaching you!
Dance Instruction/Teaching Experience::
Sept 2019 - Current: Ballet Teacher & Founder
EnoDanse - London
• Teaching classes to all ages from RAD Pre-Primary to Silver Swans
• Offering one-to-one coaching to help dancers improve elements of their technique
Aug 2019 - Current: RAD Ballet Teacher & Exam Support Teacher
Inspire Ballet & Dance - London
• Covering Ballet classes from Pre-Primary to Grade 3
• Teaching private lessons to ensure kids are fully ready for exams (Grade 1, 2 & 3)
Apr 2017 - Jul 2018: Ballet Teacher
Tutorial Ltd Performing Arts - Hornchurch, UK
• Taught RAD Primary, Pre-primary, Grade 1, Grade 2 & private classes
• Created dance choreographies for competitions & shows
• Promoted the school on Instagram and Facebook
Jan 2016 - Dec 2016: Ballet Teacher Assistant
Tiptoes and Tutus Ballet School - Haslemere, UK
• Worked alongside Dance Teacher Kate Webster, PDTD RAD RTS BA Hons
• Taught all grades from Pre-primary to Intermediate
• Created my own training exercises to prepare students for their exams
Sep 2010 - Jul 2011: Ballet Teacher Assistant
Nathalie Legourd’s ballet school - Quimper, France
• Taught free classes from time to time while my teacher was away
I would desctive myself as being a patient teacher with a very good eye for detail. I always come organised to my lessons, but don't worry I make sure they are fun too. I also love to add my French touch to my classes: You WILL hear & learn all the correct names of the steps in French, how exciting!
I make sure students work hard but with a smile on their face!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability:: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available:: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Academy of Dance (2019) - Silver Swans Licensee (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal Academy of Dance (2019) - Professional Award in Adult Dance Practice (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal Academy of Dance (2017) - Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies (Other) (✘ Not On File)