Information About Usman - Slough trainer - (1 review)
This is how 4 referees rated Usman:
Introducing myself as a CFA chartered holder,CIMA in progress and also done MSC in Finance and Fintech from Henley Business School, University of Reading, England. I also have an experience working with a multi-national organisation in Finance Department for the past 10 years.
Following is the summary of my skills which I have earned during these years:
>Financial Planning, Budgeting and Analysis.
>Financial Statement preparation
>Cost Controlling and Reporting
>Expert user of Sage 200
• Advanced Excel, including macros, H- and V-look ups and Pivot Tables
• Expert in Word, PowerPoint.
• Prepared and Analysed Financials on SAP
I have a few years of training experience and I have privately tutored many students. Furthermore, I have taught accounting and finance subjects on advance level. I have quite a grip on delivering training sessions to my colleagues on various topics related to finance.
My teaching approach is clear and simple and I teach every individual according to their uniqueness and comfort. I tend to make my lessons fun and interactive so the students learn more.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Henley Business School, University of Reading (2022) - MSC Finance & Fintech (Masters) (✔ On File)
- CFA institute USA (2021) - CFA chartered Holder (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Air University (2008) - BBA ( Hons)-Finance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|