Information About Timothy - Beckenham trainer - (4 reviews)
This is how 3 referees rated Timothy:
I have sat almost 20 professional examinations and have refined what I believe to be an optimal and efficient study technique.
I am a chartered accountant (ACA) and have passed Level 2 of the CFA charter (coming in the top 10% of candidates).
I have tutored over 30 persons across a variety of subjects.
I have provided life coaching services to several individuals from different walks of life.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, CFA (and equivalent)
- Life Coaching
Studying for a professional qualification is a balance of mastery vs endurance. There is no point exhausting yourself to achieve 100% in the first few exams if it means you do not have the energy or willpower to complete the remaining exams of the qualification.
Success in professional exams requires the following:
1) Identification and prioritisation of key content within the often vast curriculum.
2) Understanding and preparation for the exam itself including exam technique, question practise, how to deal with unusual questions etc.
3) Maintaining your health (both mental and physical) so you can complete the qualification.
I can help with all three of these.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- ICAEW (2019) - ACA (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- CFA Institute (2019) - CFA (Level 2 exam pass) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Surrey (2015) - Mathematics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||4|
|Total Positive Feedback:|