Information About Sajith - Holmfirth trainer
This is how 4 referees rated Sajith:
Sajith offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
I’m Assistant Accountant with a background in accountancy, business administration and information technology.
My passion lies with utilising my knowledge and skills to improve procedures, increase efficiency, streamline processes and overcome obstacles. During my career to date, I’ve achieved great cost savings by understanding business requirements and developing tailored financial IT solutions.
Here is a selection of my achievements:
► Achieved First Class BSc Information Technology, Master of Banking and Finance, CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting and Master of Business Administration.
Training based on real-world business examples.
Starting from basic to complex bookkeeping techniques using simple and easy-to-understand language.
If you are looking for a dedicated professional to training you to find accounting job role then I’d be delighted to hear from you.
Job hunting training, CV preparation techniques and ready for interviews:
Application proficiency: Sage200, Sage50 accounts, Sage50 Payroll, QuickBooks, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, AutoEntry, Xero, Outlook, Trello, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Dext, Hubdog
1. The first session will gather training requirements and your knowledge of the subject.
2. Arranged training plan to achieve the target as per agreed time frame.
3. Use on job training method using real world examples.
4. Discussion sections, short note writing and computer based training to use excel, outlook and other internet services important to the role.
I will help students identify their strengths, weaknesses and opportunities until they are ready.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Sheffield Hallam University (2020) - Business Administration (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Kaplan Business School (2017) - CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Sheffield Hallam University (2011) - Banking and Finance (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Sheffield Hallam University (2010) - Information Technology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)