Information About Mohammed - Stafford trainer
This is how 2 referees rated Mohammed:
Experienced and goal-oriented Project manager in top tier business company in London and having more than fifteen year of experience with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives in Information Technology and have worked on various phases of project such as Initiation, Planning, Execution, Delivery, installation & Commissioning. My core areas of skills are project management, engineering and public speaking with an earned reputation for meeting deadlines and delivering mission critical solutions.
More than 15 years
You will always find three things in my lessons
1) Setting lessons Goals: Which make us clear where we are heading to.
2) Creating Space by asking questions: This is vital tool for clearing any doubts.
3) Giving Space to learn: Make student comfortable to excel in their field.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Nottingham (2011) - Master in Business Administration (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- VTU (2006) - Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)