Information About Keith - Stratford-upon-Avon trainer
This is how 2 referees rated Keith:
For over fifteen years I have been a teacher working in secondary schools with children aged 11 to 18. This is, without doubt, the hardest age group to keep engaged, entertained and informed during a speech or presentation. The tips, tricks and practice that one develops when working with this age group makes great for fantastic presentations to adults. I have used these skills in my own career progression and have presented at National and International Conferences on a range of subjects to a variety of audiences.
I offer a public speaking and presentation course that can be adapted for a range of clients, needs and time frames. From one-to-one sessions via the internet to full or half day sessions in a conference room or your own business premises.
My particular specialisms are:
• Creating confident, well spoken and clearly enunciated speech patterns for presenters
• Helping to control body language during a presentation
• Using simple tools to communicate excitement, energy and engagement through the use of voice
• How to look after your voice before an importance pitch
• Presenting the perfect pitch to a client
• Writing a concise and effective presentation
Having been a teacher for so many years I have a very easy and likable personality. For every client I will undertake a needs analysis so that I can very easily plan and deliver bespoke training based on the individual groups learning styles, needs and objectives of the individuals within the group.
Training sessions are fun, focused and fast-paced to allow the participants to enjoy the experience but also to leave having learnt about how to present themselves and create superior presentations that will captivate any audience.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Middlesex University (2011) - Drama and Education (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Open University (2008) - Leadership and Management (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Central School of Speech and Drama (2001) - Drama and Education (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)