Information About Humphrey - Gloucester trainer
Over 20 years experience as a trainer, mentor and coach.
Established my independent **Contact Detail Removed** / training practice in 1983.
Experienced in advising on and presenting training associated with employee risk management, manager development, employee consultations, training needs analysis and training / coaching programme design.
Corporate clients have included; police authorities, education establishments, Government agencies and companies of all sizes. My services are often provided via other associate consultancies.
Individual clients have included senior managers and celebrities.
- Employee risk management: stress, diversity and absenteeism
- HSE stress management standards: compliance, employee consul;tations, focus groups, risk assessment
- Employee capability: coping skills (stress), coping skills (change), resilience, motivation, emotional intelligence
- Team building: non physical team building workshops
- Presentation skills and train the trainer
Individual Training, Mentoring and Coaching
- Personal resilience and stress management
- Career development
- Coping with change
- Remaining calm in a crises
- Most of my training courses and workshops are bespoke designed to meet the needs of my clients, and will involve a blend of classroom and distance learning designed to minimise impact on working time.
- Some of my training courses will make use of internet / on-line training.
- I am also able to advise on and design intranet training programmes.
Mentoring and Coaching
- Individual mentoring and coaching can be undertaken in the workplace, at pre arranged local therapy rooms or in the client’s home.
- I am able to advise on and design corporate mentoring and coaching programmes.
Fixed price quotations will be provided on all clearly specified requirements / contracts
Travel by car will be charged at £0.52 per mile when over 25 miles in any day.
Travel time will be charged at £24.00 per hour when over 2 hours in any day
All other travel, accommodation, venue costs, equipment hire and training materials will be charged at cost plus a 10% administration charge.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- British University Diploma (post-graduate credit) in Personal Development, Mentoring & Stress Management
- IITT Certificate in On-line Mentoring (including systems design)
- Certified Quality Management Systems Lead Assessor