Information About Haris - Tower Hamlets trainer - (9 reviews)
This is how 5 referees rated Haris:
Haris offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
I am a professional, full-time private tutor based in London. I have a strong passion for tutoring and I combine this passion with my work experience and professionalism. This has led me to take-up private tutoring on a full-time basis, in place of a lucrative banking career. My tutoring qualifications include:
• Associate Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales)
• Certificate in Business Innovation (Harvard Executive Education)
• MSc in International Political Economy (London School of Economics & Political Science)
• Diploma in Business Analytics (Wharton Business School)
• BSc Honours in Economics (University of Warwick)
• Qualified Member (British Mensa)
• Qualified Member (The Tutors Association)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA)
• Straight 5 A*s in A Levels (Economics, Mathematics, Business, Urdu, Accounting)
• 8 A*s and 2 As in GCSEs (Additional Mathematics, English, Commerce, Islamic Studies)
I have over 4 years of private tutoring experience and over 6 years' experience of working in London as a Business Consultant within the Financial Services sector. My past corporate experiences include:
• Assistant Vice President (RBS Group – London)
• Manager (Deloitte LLP – London)
• Senior Consultant (Deloitte LLP – London)
• Consultant (Deloitte LLP – London)
• Analyst (United Nations – Bangkok)
Some of my past clients with their written testimonials are listed below:
• Mr. C - Economics Adult Learner from UK Investment Bank:
'I thought, in all honesty, you were patient, likeable, kind, and encouraging. I thought you covered the material well and concisely and, really, I don't see how what you were offering could have been done any better. It was brilliant.'
• Ms. R - MSc Economic Policy Student from University College London:
'Unlike other tutors, when you explain something it sticks in my head.'
• Ms. R - Business Studies Student from Birkbeck College:
'Haris is very keen and dedicated in his job. He explains the concepts very clearly and succinctly. He was very patient with me as English was not my first language. Haris encouraged me and helped me utilise my abilities to their fullest. He is very efficient when it comes to reaching his aims and always seeks his hardest to achieve the targets. I strongly recommend Haris to all my friends and family members.'
• Mr. A - University Statistics Student from University College London:
‘The results came in. I got a first! Thank you very much.’
• Mr. R - A Level Economics Student from Edexcel Board:
'It was a pleasure to be tutored by you. It was extremely helpful. My exam went very well. I felt quite confident with it. I only wish I had called you earlier than I did and maybe started the tuition straight after my January exams. However, the help you gave me in the little time we had was brilliant.'
• Ms. G - University Accounting Student from Regent’s University:
‘You are my trophy tutor!’
• Mr. B - Executive MBA Student from Imperial College London:
'I would like to thank Haris for his professionalism in giving me tuition. He has been able to, in a short period of time, give me good foundations which enabled me answer the exam questions confidently. He has been very focused in guiding me through Macroeconomics and I have found his tuitions very effective. This has resulted in my top mark in the exam.'
• Mr. E - A Level Business Studies Student from AQA Board:
'We are very impressed with Haris. My son gets on very well with Haris.'
• Ms. W - A Level Economics Student from Cambridge Pre-U Board:
‘Haris has been exactly what we needed for our son’s revision sessions. He is an excellent teacher and has been helping our son enormously. I would highly recommend him to any student who is not 'up to scratch' with the topic. Haris achieved the 'near impossible' with our son. He made the topic so interesting that our son wants to further progress and take the subject to the next level.’
I believe personalised and result-driven approaches are essential ingredients for effective tutoring. I believe a good tutor is adaptable to both exam-oriented tutoring and tutoring for the sake of gaining knowledge. My tutoring strengths include:
• Emphasis on Past-Papers;
• Patience & Clear Explanations;
• Subject Matter Expertise.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American), Hindi, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (2017) - Associate Chartered Accountant (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Wharton Business School (2016) - Diploma in Business Analytics (Professional) (✔ On File)
- London School of Economics & Political Science (2010) - MSc International Political Economy (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Warwick (2009) - BSc Honours in Economics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||9|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||3|
i would like to ask for a refund as i have still not heard from you.please get in touch asp.
I am glad you liked it. Really appreciate your comments.
It was a pleasure to serve you.
everything was great and really helpful for me