Information About Billy - Clapham trainer
This is how a referee rated Billy:
I am a 3rd year LLB Law student, currently in the final stages of my degree.
I currently tutor individually for students at college level, and also university undergraduate students (other private individuals are also welcomed).
I have previously been appointed by institutions, such as london metropolitan university and Wandsworth borough council, to provide academic tutoring for students and private individuals involved in business and law related fields.
I have a vast experience teaching non-UK students and also home students.
My expertise are in:
* legal personal development
* constitutional law
* contract law
* company law
* law of Torts
* property law
* land law
* equity and trusts
* administrative law
* public international law
* human rights and civil liberties
* criminal law
* constitution of the European Union
* administration of the European Union
I do have links to external tutors in the field of international business.
My teaching methods consist of:
1) one to one discussions regarding the subject matter, to illuminate issues and explore the topic in basic format.
2) presentations and pre-prepared notes to help guide clients towards a greater understanding.
3) exam preparation. Involving the dismantling of problem and essay questions. These include guides how to answer exam style questions. Also includes handouts and lectures regarding the necessary information needed for outstanding performance.
4) coursework guidance and research development. Focused around imminent submission dates as well as distant submissions. These consist of block busting sessions for imminent coursework submissions, with heavy guided assistance and input from myself (prices may vary).
I seek to provide the student with various research skills to get the best related sources possible. To those with future coursework submission dates, I provide sessions regarding the topic of interest at the basic rate (detailed analysis of the assignment, including personal assistance if needed)
5) I use a number of cognitive psychological methods, to engage the student to process information in a numerous of ways. A thorough understand is gained, concluded with an expert critique of the specific topic.
6) I cater my sessions towards my clients, depending on the knowledge and learning paths they wish to excel In.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- London metropolitan university (2013) - LLB law (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Ernest Bevin college (2009) - Psychology (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Ernest Bevin college (2009) - Media (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Ernest Bevin college (2009) - Sport sciences (College) (✘ Not On File)