Information About Zaheer - Wigston tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Zaheer:
I'm a well-qualified and experienced teacher. I'm currently responsible for Law related Courses and teaching at Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College, Leicester. I'm a specialist in my subject with a proven track record of impressive results. I have a higher degree and PGCE qualification. Above all I am passionate and enthusiastic about my subject and my students' achievements.
If you have had feedback from your teacher saying you need to improve your exam technique or understanding of the topics, or you want to boost your performance, then tuition maybe a suitable solution.
10 years teaching experience at WQEIC, specialist Sixth Form College.
I love teaching and I’m very passionate about Law. I build strong relationships with my students and help them individually to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary for success.
I am young enough to have a personality and a sense of humour, but mature, professional and experienced enough to know that good exam results are vital to your future aspirations; my teaching style reflects that and as such internal observations have graded my lessons as “very good”.
Because I work in a specialist Sixth Form College I know what is expected by examiners. This expertise is of direct help to my students in their classes but also to anyone I tutor privately.
There is a strong emphasis on thorough preparation for examinations. I will set work frequently which I will mark accurately and timely together with constructive written 'feedback'.
I can help you develop in a variety of ways:
1. Expand your subject knowledge in Law.
2. Personalised revision planning before examinations.
3. Help you catch up if you have missed lessons on your course.
4. General study skills and getting organised.
5. Study planning.
6. Give feedback on work you have completed before submission.
7. Set and mark work as practice examinations.
I partake in CPD courses on a regular basis in order to ensure that I have all current knowledge of the Law specification.
Get in touch, I'm happy to answer any questions and discuss to ensure we come up with the best options for you.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Bedfordshire (2011) - Pass (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- De Montfort University (2005) - LPC (PgDip); Pass (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- De Montfort University (2003) - Law;2:1 (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)