With an honours Sports Science degree (specialising in maths and physics intensive Biomechanics) from a London university, currently working as a teacher. Young but with a vast amount of experience in the sciences, working with children and Sports Science, I provide a tailored support to reach your intended goals in your area of learning.
A decade of coaching experience, experience as a PE teacher as well as (more recently) a primary class teacher.
• Support the needs of the learner
• Appropriately challenge and stretch
• Encourage deeper learning
• Using deep reasoning questioning techniques
• Warm, supportive and friendly demeanour
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|Roehampton University||2016||PGCE||PGCE Primary KS1/2|
|Roehampton University||2015||Bachelors||2:1 Sports and Exercise Science|